Clothing = pheno

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Your clothing is your pheno. I legit thought this girl was paki. I don't understand a word what she's saying but it's clear she's speaking Urdu and she's also wearing curry clothing. Because of these two reasons I thought she was a paki at first glance. Just a very light skined one. Turns out she's Azerbaijani.

It's just another confirmation of my swarthy belt theory if you belong in a 'brown' country.

@Michael Myers @JohnDoe

• +1
  • WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon, butterworld, nathan and 1 other person
Delete this, stop posting her publicly!!!!

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Like i said in the other comment, her east-asian genes aren't showing like the other women in her country, that's the only reason she can be mistaken for paki, although i didn't mistake her, i could tell she wasn't. Other curries might mistake though.
and bottom girl is the granddaughter of a very corrupt and evil man, shameless family and no surprise their granddaughter is a total slut.

Like i said in the other comment, her east-asian genes aren't showing like the other women in her country, that's the only reason she can be mistaken for paki, although i didn't mistake her, i could tell she wasn't. Other curries might mistake though.
and bottom girl is the granddaughter of a very corrupt and evil man, shameless family and no surprise their granddaughter is a total slut.
Some paki actresses do look like here though. Although they are outliers compared to 99% of rest of population

They both look MENA. But Pakistani actresses.

Some paki actresses do look like here though. Although they are outliers compared to 99% of rest of population

View attachment 3001077View attachment 3001078

They both look MENA. But Pakistani actresses.
i dunno 99% of the time i can tell if a girl is paki and my first thought was the azerbaijani wasn't paki, very small distinct things i can't explain, these two do look paki though, especially the one on the right. left girl i've seen that type so many times in pakistani dramas

• Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist