• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: gribsufer1, rand anon and Deleted member 13787
Asian foids are ideal for LTR, white girls are pump and dump

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid and rand anon
Asian foids are ideal for LTR, white girls are pump and dump
White girls arent good for pump and dump. Unless youre really desperate and asian girls are inaccessible

So i should go for asian women. I dont want a school shooter son.
Don't do it bhai you will just create another one of me

Go for black women instead and bless the world with more blackgymmaxx

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, alriodai, rand anon and 1 other person
What if they get HAPA daughters? ☺️
Then it's fine however at that point it's because they're female, not because they will be attractive

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 13787
Don't do it bhai you will just create another one of me

Go for black women instead and bless the world with more blackgymmaxx
There's no guarantee my kids will end up unsuccessful as you tho. Whats the proof that hapa men struggle in the dating market?

• Ugh..
Reactions: rand anon
Then it's fine however at that point it's because they're female, not because they will be attractive
Major cope. White women are incels in 2023 and get routinely cucked by asian and latina women.

• Hmm...
White girls arent good for pump and dump. Unless youre really desperate and asian girls are inaccessible
someones has to be the toilets for us, which happened to be white foids

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
There's no guarantee my kids will end up unsuccessful as you tho. Whats the proof that hapa men struggle in the dating market?

elliot-rodgers-incel-selfie.gif

• +1
Asian women get the most likes on dating apps

• Hmm...
turns out @cloUder is a white guy and im a black guy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
dude no way this is real

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Deleted member 13787
Cope. Asian women were shown in studies to have higher standards than white women.
their standard is to be white generally

• +1
That's high.
it is relative to the quality of their genetics yes. But a white women will generally require an attractive guy that's also european

it is relative to the quality of their genetics yes. But a white women will generally require an attractive guy that's also european
If you adjust for race asian women still have higher standards.

https://repository.ubn.ru.nl/bitstream/handle/2066/28412/28412___.PDF?sequence=1

"The ideal man as rated by the Japanese subjects was found to be significantly taller, stronger, more independent, and more arrogant than the Dutch ideal man.

"In all cases the Japanese ratings are more extreme, that is further removed from the neutral scalc position 4 than the Dutch ratings. So, contrary to expectation it is not so much the ideal woman who differs between the Japanese and Dutch cultures, but rather the ideal man"

If you adjust for race asian women still have higher standards.

https://repository.ubn.ru.nl/bitstream/handle/2066/28412/28412___.PDF?sequence=1

"The ideal man as rated by the Japanese subjects was found to be significantly taller, stronger, more independent, and more arrogant than the Dutch ideal man.

"In all cases the Japanese ratings are more extreme, that is further removed from the neutral scalc position 4 than the Dutch ratings. So, contrary to expectation it is not so much the ideal woman who differs between the Japanese and Dutch cultures, but rather the ideal man"
The intial discussion was about western dating apps, in which asian women were the most swiped on. And the reason they're the most swiped on is because european men know that there is no requirement beyond their race. But yes relative to their low quliaty genetics they have high standards in the west