Clown World: big pharma, pt2

Lorsss

Lorsss

mod. Username: Lorsss
Staff
doctors are allowed to prescibe a treatment with alternative medicines:
I'm talking about Osteopathy and Homeopathy, pseudosciences with no scientific foundation, incompatible with modern medicine, never proven in with the scientific method. Often the only effect of alternative medicine is placebo, and sometimes theese practices can become even harmful.

If I wanted to get a prescription drug without a doctor to looksmax (anti-estrogen, anti-DHT etc) I would have to write a fake medical prescription with a fake doctor name. (in my country a medical recipe is just a piece of paper with the signature and address of a doctor) in this case, if the pharmacist realizes the prescription is homemade, I would be in danger of being sentenced to prison or paying a 40000$ penalty

what the fuck, doctors can prescribe pesudoscientific drugs to their patients legally and I can't even prescribe myself a fucking finasteride pill without risking the prison.

Doctors (who are not plastic surgeons) are not likely to help you looksmaxing:
> if you have gyno you will never find an endocrinologist who prescribes you anti-estrogen
> if you only have 1cm of receding hairline you will never find a dermatologist who prescribes you fin because it's considered too early
> if you have acne you will never find a dermatologist who prescribes accutane, unless your face looks like a ketchup pizza.

if you are interested, this was the part 1: https://looksmax.org/threads/hypocrisy-of-anabolic-steroids.19295/

• +1
Reactions: RedKeyboard, Ritalincel and Deleted member 1089
I actually read what you wrote and I agree

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and Deleted member 685
if the pharmacist realizes the prescription is homemade, I would be in danger of being sentenced to prison