Club

Esteban1997

Esteban1997

Reaching perfection
I went out to a club yesterday with some friends and got drunk and when we were there my friends friend went to the stage to act like a stripper with a girl so we can win some alcohol but for some reason I was pissed and jealous at the same time im not trying to put him down or anything like that but he was much more fatter than me and he got up there and did that made me feel like a incel I eventually left cause I was drunk and tired but that incident made me think that sometimes life is shit but that still wont put me down Im still going to keep doing my thing and keep gymaxxing

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Time Travel, Sc22 and 1 other person
20190228_205538_2.gif

• +1
Reactions: Krezo, kobecel, Time Travel and 4 others
Use some commas faggot. Didnt read shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206 and dogtown
What a fucking low inhib roidcel slayer srs

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997
Go back to school then or you might be blind
WHAT A LOW INHIB SLAYER, EXACTLY THAT TYPE OF GUY THAT BULLIES DYEL INCELS AT SCHOOL SRS GO SLAY CHAD

you're on tren and didn't leave with at least a landwhale? your gear is either fake or shit quality, buddy boyo

you're on tren and didn't leave with at least a landwhale? your gear is either fake or shit quality, buddy boyo
Im on test to it may me that for some girls im out of their league appearently cause I dont find another solution

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Im on test to it may me that for some girls im out of their league appearently cause I dont find another solution
why no tren? Im waiting you to become Zyzz look alike

• +1
why no tren? Im waiting you to become Zyzz look alike
Im on test and im on 2 weeks cycle for now going for 8 or 9 weeks after that ill start a new cycle that will be deca durabolin and test

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Im on test and im on 2 weeks cycle for now going for 8 or 9 weeks after that ill start a new cycle that will be deca durabolin and test
WHAT A FUCKING CHAD THOUGHTS SRS, YOU WILL BECOME COMBINATION OF TWO SLAYERS

1.JASON BLAHAHINO

2. ZYZZ

YOU ARE BIT FLABBY AND BLOATED BUT MORE ROIDS CAN SOLVE IT FUCKING CHAD

• Love it