Clubbing field report - Alcohol is insanely important for cold approaching

vinn98

vinn98

The Apex Predator
I tried clubbing sober tonight, and I could go in the club, get on the dance floor, do some fist pumps, but I could not fkn cold approach. There was a very strong mental block. I even got an IOI from a hot girl who was dancing next to me and I did nothing but stare straight ahead. I was desperate so I ended up ordering a beer again, and after just one beer I was already in low inhibition mode and started approaching. I cold approached at least ten girls and did some grinding on the dance floor. Then some tall blonde was dancing in front of me and I secretly bumped my hand on her butt a few times, it felt like my balls were going to explode I was so horny. Of course some girl had a friend who cock blocked me on the dance floor so I told her to her face she's a bitch and walked away with my middle finger up at her, that's a result of the low inhibition.

I only drank 3 beers in total and that was enough to make the difference between being an awkward aspie taking no action all night vs mass cold approaching. Alcohol is a miracle drug.

@the BULL

Last edited:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tejas_krishnamurthi, Niggamaxxer and twojei
I tried clubbing sober tonight, and I could go in the club, get on the dance floor, do some fist pumps, but I could not fkn cold approach. There was a very strong mental block. I even got an IOI from a hot girl who was dancing next to me and I did nothing but stare straight ahead. I was desperate so I ended up ordering a beer again, and after just one beer I was already in low inhibition mode and started approaching. I cold approached at least ten girls and did some grinding on the dance floor. Then some tall blonde was dancing in front of me and I secretly bumped my hand on her butt a few times, it felt like my balls were going to explode I was so horny. Of course some girl had a friend who cock blocked me on the dance floor so I told her to her face she's a bitch and walked away with my middle finger up at her, that's a result of the low inhibition.

I only drank 3 beers in total and that was enough to make the difference between being an awkward aspie taking no action all night vs mass cold approaching. Alcohol is a miracle drug.

@the BULL

I would think of it as building a muscle. Might take a while to do sober approach but if you can develop that skills your gonna be unstoppable. I did like 30 cold approaches once fully sober . It was pretty crazy.

I also think some other alternatives might be easier on the body, like pregablin or pheinbut, or kratom, rather then deal with the bullshit that comes from alcohol and a brutal hangover the next day. I. have tried the whole drinking one water right after a shot it doesn't work.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Alcohol is a means to an end, which is low inhibition but there’s better drugs for that with lesser side effects. I’d probably prefer lyrica, or phenibut. Not to mention, people often think they’re smoother talkers on alcohol than they actually are. It might still work if you’re trying to seduce someone who’s also drunk, but if sober? Not so much. Being low inhibition, whilst sober is the best combination.

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
Alcohol is a means to an end, which is low inhibition but there’s better drugs for that with lesser side effects. I’d probably prefer lyrica, or phenibut. Not to mention, people often think they’re smoother talkers on alcohol than they actually are. It might still work if you’re trying to seduce someone who’s also drunk, but if sober? Not so much. Being low inhibition, whilst sober is the best combination.
Yea, also when it comes to approaching sober I would say the one thing I learnt is its much better to just approach then keep thinking about the approach.

To be confident sober the fastest way to do that is learn how to fight, so pick up the punching bag, and then get a good body,somethign to make yourself proud of, and then go out with a friend that is positive . A friend who will encourage you after you get rejected, and who you will also encourage.

And then instead of just starting off approaching foids, just be social with everyone. Have a convo with the bartender and other people , and then just say hi initially. After you build social momentum you notice your in a " social state" , and it will be a lot easier to actually approach rather then just walk up to the bar and club and approach

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
You don’t need alcohol

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223