Clubbing Field Report - Let's go to KFC

vinn98

vinn98

The Apex Predator
Last night was pretty wild. Started off the night with a Tinder date, a curvy Turkish girl. She was nice but nothing escalated between us but I walked her home and we will meet up next week.

I knew the night wasn't over so I went out clubbing.

I met some Czech guys in the bathroom who offered me cocaine. I politely declined.

I met this damsel and she kept saying I was pretty. Every time I left her to go to the bathroom I would come back and another guy would be talking to her, so I would have to amog them through persistence until they walked away.

The hardest challenge was a legit 6'2 Argentinian chad with wavy brown hair who is a traveling musician and was showing her videos of him playing guitar on the street, but his flaw was that he barely spoke English. Eventually he walked away.

Then I had to arm wrestle a fat Estonian guy with both right and left arms. I won both rounds and she was watching, so he walked away because I won that AMOG battle.

Lesson learned, NEVER leave your girl unattended in the club. As soon as she's alone other males will jump on that like hungry vultures.

The big shock? She has a boyfriend and is wearing some kind of engagement ring. She told me in the club she's taken and has pics on her Instagram with her boyfriend or whatever.

We left the club walking hand in hand and I put my jacket on her because she was cold. Then we ended up at the KFC. If she wasn't hiding her face I wouldn't upload this because I don't want to dox her, I'm not that kind of guy.

What happened next? A player doesn't kiss and tell.

@Zelenskyiv @i_love_roosters @Autismcel @WishIwasChico @JOJOcelReturns @the BULL

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadeep, 5'7 zoomer, atlantean and 16 others
Last night was pretty wild. Started off the night with a Tinder date, a curvy Turkish girl. She was nice but nothing escalated between us but I walked her home and we will meet up next week.

I met some Czech guys in the bathroom who offered me cocaine. I politely declined.

I met this damsel and she kept saying I was pretty. Every time I left her to go to the bathroom I would come back and another guy would be talking to her, so I would have to amog them through persistence until they walked away.

The hardest challenge was a legit 6'2 Argentinian chad with wavy brown hair who is a traveling musician and was showing her videos of him playing guitar on the street, but his flaw was that he barely spoke English. Eventually he walked away.

Then I had to arm wrestle a fat Estonian guy with both right and left arms. I won both rounds and she was watching, so he walked away because I won that AMOG battle.

Lesson learned, NEVER leave your girl unattended in the club. As soon as she's alone other males will jump on that like hungry vultures.

The big shock? She has a boyfriend and is wearing some kind of engagement ring. She told me in the club she's taken and has pics on her Instagram with her boyfriend or whatever.

We left the club walking hand in hand and I put my jacket on her because she was cold. Then we ended up at the KFC. If she wasn't hiding her face I wouldn't upload this because I don't want to dox her, I'm not that kind of guy.

@Zelenskyiv @i_love_roosters @Autismcel @WishIwasChico @JOJOcelReturns @the BULL

Good job. I guarantee that if you had a good wingman your results and fun would multiply. What is her face rating. Could be HTB?

In a solid warm social setting like uni you would do much better too. Your attitude reminds me of one of my best friends from uni. He is no solo player tho.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
legend

• +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
Bro tell that woman to fuck off and take me to KFC with you I'm hungry ash tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, ReadBooksEveryday, Offensive Bias and 3 others
@MoggerGaston this could be your experience if you weren't mental

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Hero of the Imperium, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person

she said 'it's over' at 0:04

fucking brutal man

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Chadeep, Hero of the Imperium and 9 others
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Slayer. Leave some pussy for the rest of us.

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel, MoggerGaston and Deleted member 75149
I’m gonna order assasins to cut off the brain part that holds inhib from your brain while you sleep, then find a doc thats gonna implant your low inhib into my brain

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Zelenskyiv and aleksander
Slayer. Leave some pussy for the rest of us.
I didn't mention that I approached a busty blonde girl, but I got amogged by a British guy, an Anglo Saxon chad with a square jaw and she left with him. I brushed it off and just kept moving forward.

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep, Hero of the Imperium, the BULL and 1 other person

This looks fun should I study abroad in Europe?

Bro tell that woman to fuck off and take me to KFC with you I'm hungry ash tbh
I simped and ordered a meal for her but she ate nothing. It was too much food for me so I gave the fries to a homeless guy outside.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: daniel_3303, Aero, Hero of the Imperium and 3 others
I simped and ordered a meal for her but she ate nothing. It was too much food for me so I gave the fries to a homeless guy outside.
Did she open her legs for you afterwards or nah

What is her face rating. Could be HTB?
She has the face of an elf.

She also had a hot friend who left before her, she wanted to stay behind with me. She was mad at her friend because she was talking to a black man and she kept pulling her away from him.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Zelenskyiv
Why do all these bitches always wanna go to KFC? I'd be terrified of bringing a foid back to my hotel and then having her take a massive stinky fried chicken shit in my toilet the next morning.

lifefuel

She has the face of an elf.

She also had a hot friend who left before her, she wanted to stay behind with me. She was mad at her friend because she was talking to a black man and she kept pulling her away from him.
Did the nigger fuck her?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, LonelyLooksmaxxer, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
Did the nigger fuck her?
No apparently her friend has a boyfriend too and left the club alone. The African migrant was sad.

Lesson learned, if you have a gf NEVER let her go to a club for a "girls night out"

• +1
Reactions: spark, TechnoBoss and Zelenskyiv
No apparently her friend has a boyfriend too and left the club alone. The African migrant was sad.

Lesson learned, if you have a gf NEVER let her go to a club for a "girls night out"
If your gf even mentions that then break up straight away. It's basically a nice way of saying she'll be slobbering over another cock.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and the BULL
in which country is this?

honestly it looks like shes decent looking even tho her face is covered up. Respect to u brah

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
If your gf even mentions that then break up straight away. It's basically a nice way of saying she'll be slobbering over another cock.
My clubbing days may be over soon if I get a girlfriend, and it feels like I'm verging closer. I will leave these videos here for future generations.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Autismcel
My clubbing days may be over soon if I get a girlfriend, and it feels like I'm verging closer. I will leave these videos here for future generations.
You're clubbing to get a gf not slay?

bro you are handsome grow hair

IMG 8109

You're clubbing to get a gf not slay?
Clubbing and cold approaching is way too much work for just an occasional one night stand. The goal is to get a hot girlfriend who you can bang over and over again without effort, and do stuff together like go to the zoo.

• Love it
Reactions: Autismcel
Clubbing and cold approaching is way too much work for just an occasional one night stand. The goal is to get a hot girlfriend who you can bang over and over again without effort, and do stuff together like go to the zoo.
Finally someone who is sane about having a LTR vs pointless "slaying"

Can you become my father? I never had a father figure

Keep on coping with the fact you'll never pull Night Elf Stacys