Clubbing is brutal as a sub htn

DarkAscender

DarkAscender

game of bones

Went clubbing two nights in a row, and let me tell you, it's brutal if you're not htn+ (yeah, I got a gf, but still). :feelswhat:

First night, I go out with some randoms I met from uni. One dude’s like 6'4/6'5, total mtn. Other dude? Low mtn, short king vibes. There was this uni introduction event, so I figured why not join these guys. They didn't know if they were gonna go, but finally hit me up around 10 PM and club doors close at 11. Thing is, I live in a whole different city. Two-hour commute. Lmaoo. So we end up hitting a smaller club instead.

Actually got some IOIs, I was kinda exaggerating in this thread. https://looksmax.org/threads/insane-clubbing-night-out-absolute-degeneracy.1150858/

One girl kept hovering around me, and I’m just now realizing she was staring a lot. She wasn’t gl or anything, but still. Some other girls were dancing close I was too high inhib, didn’t drink anything, so I didn’t even try to approach (probably feeling guilty because of my gf). Looked good though, debloated. I revealed my face on here before and got rated mostly mtn, some htns but yeah. Just check my page if ur curious on how I look like.

Second night, went with my regular mates, haven’t been out with them in a year. These guys always send vids of them kissing random girls in the gc lmao. We pregamed at my place, then hit a bar before the club. And get this: one of my boys walks into the bar and 10 minutes later, he’s already making out with this cute girl. :lul:

Dude legit went outside with her and things got wild. Hes like high mtn, but NT af. He was so drunk that he came back to my place later to ask my mom if we left for the party... while we were literally at the bar together with him. :lul:

I drank way too much, was in a super goofy mood. Dutch peeps go hard when they drink. Barely remember what happened, but I do remember being the only 🥷 in the club and not bagging a single girl once again. One of my boys is 6’5, high mtn/htn, looks like Pneumo but a bit downgraded. Even he didn’t pull any girls: we were just vibing. Looked decent, but a little bloated from all the drinks. :owo:

Actually gonna hit up the first club again some other time cause it was quite nice.

TL;DR: Clubbing two nights: first night got IOIs but didn’t make a move; second night got super drunk no iois, friend hooked up instantly, and I barely remember anything.

• +1
Reactions: watah, EdgyFashionist, ihearvoices and 1 other person
mirin :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender
Just go clubbing with Latin people.

All you need to do is be willing to dance and drink and you're set.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, DarkAscender and Gonthar

I don't think this would work for Eurocels.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and DarkAscender

yeahh I dont rlly know many latin ppl here. But the one dude that went crazy w the girl in this thread is latin

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
just get into a fight whilst drunk theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DarkAscender and truthhurts
just get into a fight whilst drunk theory
There were two guys fighting at the bar I was at yesterday. They looked rlly stupid but it was fun to watch

• +1
Reactions: Fusionxz
It’s not fun unless I can’t remember it. Also guys to girls ratio these days is brutal

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender