Clubbing is so fucking brutal

belnar93

belnar93

Equinox
Once again im surrounded by PSL 6+ swedish guys age 18-25.
Barret tier hair, skin +6 feet, and they dont even tryhard.
Its so fucking over.
I give up looksmaxing u cant looksmax ur eather born with it or ur not.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: jackthenerd, LDNPari, Wannabe6ft2 and 1 other person
Its so fucking over.
You are a PSL 6 as well . Imagine how bad it is for PS4 if I go clubbing , Stacie’s would throw tomatoes or liquor at me

didn't read nigger (srs)

You are a PSL 6 as well . Imagine how bad it is for PS4 if I go clubbing , Stacie’s would throw tomatoes or liquor at me
Its brutal here where i live.

• +1
Reactions: jackthenerd

Attachments

• 519BD7FC-488D-4613-9852-06F000B3847E.jpeg
    519BD7FC-488D-4613-9852-06F000B3847E.jpeg
    93.2 KB · Views: 31
Its so fucking over.

What country?

nerdic chads mog everyone

Yup

You’ll find most good looking people there as the manlets and incels have effectively given up

its easy af to fuck girls in clubs

It's all determined by the time you've born.
what you look like determines everything which is 99percent based on luck.

Clubbing in Scandinavia is the last place on earth you would ever find me.

All those 6ft 5 "Ivan Drago" built blonde chads :feelshaha:

Croatian coast in the summer is also hell on earth as well Because all the Euro Chads go there to party and walk around topless 90% of the time

That is a shitty experience, man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
Whats ur point?

Clubbing is all about looks. Studies have shown they're even more selective when they're drunk JFL
i went clubbing 3 times n got laid twice so idk

My best experiences clubbing in recent years were on the Turkish coast where all the Scandinavian and Russian tourists go..
Alanya, Oludeniz, Dalaman etc.

The clubs are infested with greasy thirsty Turkcels that piss the girls off. I didn't slay (logistical problems) but all the girls i spoke to were very receptive and frinedly .. still have a few of them on my facebook.

How would my cousin do
Not well. Height pill is the ultimate blackpill here PSL 6 manlet loses to PSL 4.5-5 low inhib 6ft or 180+

i went clubbing 3 times n got laid twice so idk

In the other thread you admitted you've only got laid 4 times in your entire life, so idk.

The overall point is that the girls you fucked from clubbing (if any) are ugly as fuck, since they're more selective. Meeting a girl in the day time or via social circle or whatever is better if you're bad looking because you can get hotter girls (as they aren't as selective). Obviously if you're just going for volume (quantity) then clubbing is more efficient since it's more fast-paced, but you'll only be fucking ugly girls below your looksmatch that way.

My best experiences clubbing in recent years were on the Turkish coast where all the Scandinavian and Russian tourists go..
Alanya, Oludeniz, Dalaman etc.

The clubs are infested with greasy thirsty Turkcels that piss the girls off. I didn't slay (logistical problems) but all the girls i spoke to were very receptive and frinedly .. still have a few of them on my facebook.
In scandinavia girls are ver
Clubbing is all about looks. Studies have shown they're even more selective when they're drunk JFL
clubbing is about who is willing to go and try.
Not lying ive seen 6.5 PSL women leave with so fucking ugly people that it makes you question lookism

Not lying ive seen 6.5 PSL women leave with so fucking ugly people that it makes you question lookism

So why are we even here? Why do incels even exist? Just go clubbing bro.

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
In scandinavia girls are ver
Guys can’t obj rate for shit w/o being biast

• +1
Reactions: jackthenerd
In the other thread you admitted you've only got laid 4 times in your entire life, so idk.

The overall point is that the girls you fucked from clubbing (if any) are ugly as fuck, since they're more selective. Meeting a girl in the day time or via social circle or whatever is better if you're bad looking because you can get hotter girls (as they aren't as selective). Obviously if you're just going for volume (quantity) then clubbing is more efficient since it's more fast-paced, but you'll only be fucking ugly girls below your looksmatch that way.
i got laid 4 times in total but 2 times in the club

This is the ultimate pill we all need to swallow.
WE ARE ALMOST ALL HERE FUCKING CUCKS.
Guys can’t obj rate for shit w/o being biast
I can rate, trust me ive rated people for years on forums.

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
i got laid 4 times in total but 2 times in the club
i went clubbing 3 times n got laid twice

Dude why the fuck are you even here? Just go clubbing bro? You got laid 2/3 nights out? It's that easy man. It isn't more complicated than that. Just go clubbing bro. Easy lays bro. Pull above your looksmatch bro.

Quit lying.

Dude why the fuck are you even here? Just go clubbing bro? You got laid 2/3 nights out? It's that easy man. It isn't more complicated than that. Just go clubbing bro. Easy lays bro. Pull above your looksmatch bro.

Quit lying.
lol fuck u butthurt for you retard club is the easiest place to fuck girls if youre not an interoverted nerd with social anxiety and just because someone is on this site doesnt mean their incel most people are here to shitpost and troll jackthenerd
i gain nothing lying to people that dont even know who i am

You fucking niggers need to realize this.
YOU
CANT
ASCEND
TO A CHAD

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
You've posted over 220 times in less than 2 days during a weekend. It's obvious as fuck you just described yourself.
ye cuz the only time i go out is when i go to the gym or when my buddies call me the rest of the time i stay home doesnt mean ima nerd u cuck
btw ur times online is 50 n mines 30 so u cant say that

Last edited:
You fucking niggers need to realize this.
YOU
CANT
ASCEND
TO A CHAD
if ur talking about looks, you can. if ur talking about complete package as in behaviour. it probably isnt possible

at best you will be a good looking loser