Clubbing report as LTN

ihearvoices

ihearvoices

I like women above 181 cm
20 yo, 6ft2, highLTN

Got invitation from my friend.

Basically as soon as I arrived we headed to the bar to get some beer. As I was waiting in the line I noticed girl waiting in the line in front of us. She gave me that side eye look, Stacey i would say but probably HTB. I overcame my fear and asked her height, she giggled and looked at her friend and told me she is like 170 cm. They even let us pass them, cuz they hadn't chosen drinks yet.

I had finished the beer, chatted w my friend, met old friend from hs. Then it happend, that I saw this HTB on the dance floor. I approched and asked her if she wants to dance w me. She smiled and said why not. I only know classical dances tho. So dancing ended up funny looking. She told me she is 19 (i believe she is 16 maximum). Told me her name, Jessica. Wanted to know why i wanted to know her height so bad:forcedsmile:. I saw she wears braces still, so we have had convo abt it. Then i left to get another beer.

As i was waiting for beer n.2, i noticed her sitting with her girl friend and another boy. So i approched them all and asked are u guys couple and that faggot boy told me we are 3 here:ogre:. I asked Jessica if she wanted to dance w me again, she smiled and said maybe later.

Headed towards toilets met some cool dude on the way, he was there w her friend, Helene. Helene is 178 cm, 182 cm with fraud tall emo girl septum ring makeupmaxxed mtb, chatting was going well but my retarded ass and alcohol did its job. She is 22 btw. I started criticising her septum ring, she told me she doesn't care abt my opinion, she is proud feminist. She told me she uses men only for drinks - i bought her nothing. As we were talking i caught glimpse of Jessica leaving the dance floor, i am afraid she saw me talkng to other foids.

I really wanted to dance w Jessica again, so i found her, now 3 boyssurround her, i asked her again would you dance w me? I was expecting some of the gus to punch me or smth, cuz it was kinda rude ngl, they were playing table football.I think she admired the lowinhib but said sorry i am playing game here:ogre:. I was disappointed, cuz it was only girl who made me little hard that night:ogre::ROFLMAO:, we were dancing for 3 mins only.

I went back to the dance floor saw like 180 cm bonefogger, don't know her name, asked if she, wanted to dance. The answer was worse than no, she said come and dance with us 4 she was high mtb, bht her friends were ltbs, maybe even subhumans. I guss it was only girls night or how they call it. I was forcing myself to dancing for abt 5 mins and she eventually left, she didn't say i word. I was upset.

When i was leaving i saw Jessica on the bar talking to some fat manlet w fluffy hair.:fuk:

Maybe if i was 17 i would have a chance.

Agepill hits hard.

Atleast it costed me only 15 eur for everything.

No kiss, no hug, no nothing. Just be fat is law, just be manlet is law...

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, rooman, WeiWei and 9 others
stoped reading at 6 2 what a fucking manlet u are jajajajajaj

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Fusionxz, autistic_tendencies, rooman and 6 others
yeah it was the agepill, sureeeee we’ll go with that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Nirvana, rooman and 6 others
Crazy you euros have clubs you can go to at 16, there was nothing like that when i was in highschool and clubs in your 20s are useless unless you're highstatusmaxxed

• +1
Reactions: ihearvoices
Crazy you euros have clubs you can go to at 16, there was nothing like that when i was in highschool and clubs in your 20s are useless unless you're highstatusmaxxed
I was playing video games at 16, 0 interst in foids and clubs whatsoever

But here its 18, but you.smths can get there as 16-17 i have heard

• +1
Reactions: fraudmaxxer7 and fluoride1337
needta begmaxx for sexmaxx

• +1
Are you NT or was the alcohol responsible for low inhib?

• +1
I am NT, i can do this without alcohol

Maybe try it again without alc next time?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo and BoredPrince
clubbing is not that hard you have to be nt and have a group of nt mates with one alpha who will approve you in front of the girls just dance drink and look normal be social that what you need in a club

• +1
clubbing is not that hard you have to be nt and have a group of nt mates with one alpha who will approve you in front of the girls just dance drink and look normal be social that what you need in a club
I was doing it alone, without help of friends

Tldr this shit nigger

• WTF
20 yo, 6ft2, highLTN

Got invitation from my friend.

Basically as soon as I arrived we headed to the bar to get some beer. As I was waiting in the line I noticed girl waiting in the line in front of us. She gave me that side eye look, Stacey i would say but probably HTB. I overcame my fear and asked her height, she giggled and looked at her friend and told me she is like 170 cm. They even let us pass them, cuz they hadn't chosen drinks yet.

I had finished the beer, chatted w my friend, met old friend from hs. Then it happend, that I saw this HTB on the dance floor. I approched and asked her if she wants to dance w me. She smiled and said why not. I only know classical dances tho. So dancing ended up funny looking. She told me she is 19 (i believe she is 16 maximum). Told me her name, Jessica. Wanted to know why i wanted to know her height so bad:forcedsmile:. I saw she wears braces still, so we have had convo abt it. Then i left to get another beer.

As i was waiting for beer n.2, i noticed her sitting with her girl friend and another boy. So i approched them all and asked are u guys couple and that faggot boy told me we are 3 here:ogre:. I asked Jessica if she wanted to dance w me again, she smiled and said maybe later.

Headed towards toilets met some cool dude on the way, he was there w her friend, Helene. Helene is 178 cm, 182 cm with fraud tall emo girl septum ring makeupmaxxed mtb, chatting was going well but my retarded ass and alcohol did its job. She is 22 btw. I started criticising her septum ring, she told me she doesn't care abt my opinion, she is proud feminist. She told me she uses men only for drinks - i bought her nothing. As we were talking i caught glimpse of Jessica leaving the dance floor, i am afraid she saw me talkng to other foids.

I really wanted to dance w Jessica again, so i found her, now 3 boyssurround her, i asked her again would you dance w me? I was expecting some of the gus to punch me or smth, cuz it was kinda rude ngl, they were playing table football.I think she admired the lowinhib but said sorry i am playing game here:ogre:. I was disappointed, cuz it was only girl who made me little hard that night:ogre::ROFLMAO:, we were dancing for 3 mins only.

I went back to the dance floor saw like 180 cm bonefogger, don't know her name, asked if she, wanted to dance. The answer was worse than no, she said come and dance with us 4 she was high mtb, bht her friends were ltbs, maybe even subhumans. I guss it was only girls night or how they call it. I was forcing myself to dancing for abt 5 mins and she eventually left, she didn't say i word. I was upset.

When i was leaving i saw Jessica on the bar talking to some fat manlet w fluffy hair.:fuk:

Maybe if i was 17 i would have a chance.

Agepill hits hard.

Atleast it costed me only 15 eur for everything.

No kiss, no hug, no nothing. Just be fat is law, just be manlet is law...
why so obsessed with height

and good that you were facepilled

nt pill strikes again

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
why so obsessed with height

and good that you were facepilled
I thought its funny + prefer taller girls

Face is everything yk, she was flat but stacey, still stacey

What are you waiting for? It's gonna be a cheat code for you
I don't want to age faster, but there was period when i was doing pushups and stuff, maybe got more iois, but i was also 18

I don't want to age faster, but there was period when i was doing pushups and stuff, maybe got more iois, but i was also 18
Who told you its gonna age you faster lol? And whats the point of looking younger if youre gonna be dyel

• Hmm...
What are you waiting for? It's gonna be a cheat code for you
Will gym help me achieve David Laid's physique in 2 years? Here's body for reference.

@ihearvoices where you from?

• +1
You need to go with friends and a few drinks

• +1
I thought its funny + prefer taller girls

Face is everything yk, she was flat but stacey, still stacey
ngl stick to taller girls u are 6'2 so go at least for 5'9 or even 5'10 to have taller kids

but she should still be htb

• +1