CMV: Men cant be good looking without anteface

Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken
You need forward growth as a male in order to be good looking. If you don't have anteface you cant be above 5 psl

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 3962, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
Ante face? So many terms

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and Repzta
My nigga

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
BlpXan

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, PubertyMaxxer, gymislife and 1 other person
OP is drunk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2846
YqukV38

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 3990 and Dicklet.4.3
go make your surgeries and stop making threads from now.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Eduardo DOV and Deleted member 1464
My face is more beyond a full anteface.

Too much of a thing isn't good either guys.

• +1
Reactions: john2
You need forward growth as a male in order to be good looking. If you don't have anteface you cant be above 5 psl
is it so hard to say "forward growth? wtf are all these terms sometimes I think you all make shit up just to sound smart

371EB7C9 1E88 4232 86B4 F6C7EBABBAC4

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and gymislife
He is looking down in this pic...
even the gigachad morph is 'recessed'
E2F1BAF0 17D6 41C8 8412 F94832693356
E78D4C63 A006 414E B96E 39BEDC64BBB3

he looking straight ahead
If the drawing had a high hyoid and tiny neck itd look slightly slouched forwards too so dont give me that
Ye cope. He is looking dowards lol
he is looking straight forwards

5F4322A8 032C 483E 878C 7246948A43CB

please read my sig.

Last edited:
According to the talented psl scientist @honkhonkpatna water is confirmed wet

Clearly there are people such as @Fuk arguing against it, so what?

brad pitt is ante
Anteface= proper development+ good genes= looks case closed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
wrong
u cant be a uber chad without an anteface
ante face is a meme started by that swiss ortoghnatic doctor, forgot his name

lachowski doesnt have this shit, and despite that he is gL
lot of guys are gL without an anteface

and not having an anteface doestn mean being recesses, there is something in the middle. most people are there.

lachowski is all about his eyes
he has a good ramus, his chin project forwards his neck
a good nose
good features

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
wrong
u cant be a uber chad without an anteface
ante face is a meme started by that swiss ortoghnatic doctor, forgot his name

lachowski doesnt have this shit, and despite that he is gL
lot of guys are gL without an anteface

and not having an anteface doestn mean being recesses, there is something in the middle. most people are there.

lachowski is all about his eyes
he has a good ramus, his chin project forwards his neck
a good nose
good features

Look at what justbeconfident commented, and thats the truth. Are you talking about Dr Sailer? Again, Chico is like one of the few people that dont have it. Look at Barrett. He has it and he is an icon, same with Sean O'pry and gandy

Look at what justbeconfident commented, and thats the truth. Are you talking about Dr Sailer? Again, Chico is like one of the few people that dont have it. Look at Barrett. He has it and he is an icon, same with Sean O'pry and gandy
oh, and only gL people u know is these models ??

yes, having forward growth helps a lot being a model, since it helps the eye area , side view, etc. Generally masculine models are gigachads, a beautiful massive face, that is, a strong bone structure, it generally comes with forward growth.

the point is that to be good looking u don't need this massive bone structure.

I'm talking about normal men in the streets, there plenty of them without forward growth and gL.
Look at actors.

its just retard to think that without insane forward growth u can't be gL. And is also retard to think ANY GUY with forward growth is gL

again, the feature forward growth is so common among models because it is generally a positive feature that helps the aesthetic and highlights the person from the others. It is not the only feature that make them gL.

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
oh, and only gL people u know is these models ??

yes, having forward growth helps a lot being a model, since it helps the eye area , side view, etc. Generally masculine models are gigachads, a beautiful massive face, that is, a strong bone structure, it generally comes with forward growth.

the point is that to be good looking u don't need this massive bone structure.

I'm talking about normal men in the streets, there plenty of them without forward growth and gL.
Look at actors.

its just retard to think that without insane forward growth u can't be gL. And is also retard to think ANY GUY with forward growth is gL

again, the feature forward growth is so common among models because it is generally a positive feature that helps the aesthetic and highlights the person from the others. It is not the only feature that make them gL.

My friend people said is only 5 psl, and he has ante face https://www.instagram.com/ognilsson/

As does Mike Schwitter

Does he photoshopped his results? Guy from 17:26 is too unreal from subhuman to next clark kent :eek:

edit. Okay 100k for surgery, no thx

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227

Does he photoshopped his results? Guy from 17:26 is too unreal from subhuman to next clark kent :eek:

edit. Okay 100k for surgery, no thx

Holy fucking hell he went from a subhuman to a male model this has to be photo shopped

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227