CMV: People that use the terms "soy boy" or "cuck" are highly insecure about their own masculinity.

GigaStacySexual

GigaStacySexual

Chintu Lawda
Whenever I hear those terms I can't stop myself from imagining that person as a highly insecure person that tries to prove to themselves how masculine they are by making fun of people that remind themselves of their own self-perceived flaws.
Especially because the only people that are seemingly using those terms are incels, MGTOWs, red pillers and others who's whole world view is based on insecure delusions. And because I have never met a confident person in my life that would use such terms, but lots of complete losers that feel that it gives them some kind of power.
CMV: Guys that are using those terms unironically as a way to make fun of men that aren't hypermasculine are insecure about their own masculinity.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn, mayo mogger, kaligula567 and 2 others
Paddock 1

jfl at redditors

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kaligula567, Clqs and GigaStacySexual
Yes. Also people who call others " incels" for having an opinion are also incels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger, truthhurts, Clqs and 1 other person
good post to rep bhai maybe one day i can achive that :ogre:

@dbva @Rzn @truthhurts (y)

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Rzn, GigaStacySexual, dbva and 1 other person
They make some good points, tbh

• JFL
Reactions: GigaStacySexual
Whenever I hear those terms I can't stop myself from imagining that person as a highly insecure person that tries to prove to themselves how masculine they are by making fun of people that remind themselves of their own self-perceived flaws.
Especially because the only people that are seemingly using those terms are incels, MGTOWs, red pillers and others who's whole world view is based on insecure delusions. And because I have never met a confident person in my life that would use such terms, but lots of complete losers that feel that it gives them some kind of power.
CMV: Guys that are using those terms unironically as a way to make fun of men that aren't hypermasculine are insecure about their own masculinity.
View attachment 3168242

back in 2017 or maybe2019 ,. this not true ,. but 2024 .? it true
"alpha " ,. soy ,. cuck ,. its like yes ,. u just fucking nerd .:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

you're a soyboy cuck faggot