CNN Reporter Amara Walker proving JBW as usual

Yliaster

Yliaster

Your real rating is your dating life
Imagine hating your racial identity soo much that you get offended and call the Police just because someone at the Airport asked you if you speak English

A University in China has a segregated swimming pool reserved only for Black male students and Asian females,Asian men are denied entry
it's not even JBW anymore its just don't be Asian

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 7125
@6ft7Mogger

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
Cba to care ngl

white cock only!

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach, Deleted member 5349 and Yliaster
darwinism debunks jbw (ethnic nepotism)
JBW: Kin selection, group selection, inclusive fitness and Hamilton's rule are facts of evolutionary biology. People prefer their own kind/race. This is not debatable.
tinder is not in the slightest like real life because its like 80% men and 20% of women, the algorithm is random. Using online dating statistics as basis for JBW or any other theory is flawed

tinder is less then 2% of the population

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
? i don't get the thing tbh, tired and low attention span rn

I unmatched 2 girls so originally it was 37 matches within 24 hours in the fucking Netherlands! EVEN WHITE GUYS CANT PULL THESE RESULTS WITHIN 24 HOURS! You need to be CHAD to this, and even CHAD has problems pulling this!!!! IT IS FUCKING UNBELIEVABLE! K-popmaxxing is fucking LEGIT!!!

The problem is not even the fact that he had 37 matches, most of them were cute petite semi jailbait girls and some claimed even to be virgin!

Here are some of his matches (most of his matches were quality matches and not fucking landwhales):

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
? i don't get the thing tbh, tired and low attention span rn
some random noodlewhore pretends to be white and this giga aspie actually belives in Incel Tv

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Was a good incel tv episode

• +1
What the fuck is this pool thing jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yliaster and Deleted member 7125
CNN is literally the biggest fucken joke ever.
Trump calling them out for reporting fake news is 100% correct. If I were President, I wouldn't want to answer questions by CNN either, who knows what he hell they are going to put in their headlines right after lol

• +1
Imagine hating your racial identity soo much that you get offended and call the Police just because someone at the Airport asked you if you speak English

A University in China has a segregated swimming pool reserved only for Black male students and Asian females,Asian men are denied entry
it's not even JBW anymore its just don't be Asian

u realise the third one wsa to make better relationships for chinese and africans so the chinks can colonise africa u brain dead incel

I love how rich ethnic women display the same neuroticism and holier than thou complex as affluent white women. This is reinforced by the fact that the replies expressing anger and disgust are mostly white women. Crazy bitch.

Last edited:
  • +1
Amara-Walker-Husband.jpg

• +1