Reactions: BigChinHispanic, Deleted member 3328 and turkproducer
Rust

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
X9zC29UrWeGjAAAAABJRU5ErkJggg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian, BigChinHispanic, Petsmart and 3 others
If I could find a white man who had the Negro sound and the Negro feel, I could make a billion dollars - Sam Phillips If I could find a white man who had the Negro sound and the Negro feel, I could make a billion dollars - Sam Phillips If I could find a white man who had the Negro sound and the Negro feel, I could make a billion dollars - Sam Phillips If I could find a white man who had the Negro sound and the Negro feel, I could make a billion dollars - Sam Phillips If I could find a white man who had the Negro sound and the Negro feel, I could make a billion dollars - Sam Phillips If I could find a white man who had the Negro sound and the Negro feel, I could make a billion dollars - Sam Phillips If I could find a white man who had the Negro sound and the Negro feel, I could make a billion dollars - Sam Phillips If I could find a white man who had the Negro sound and the Negro feel, I could make a billion dollars - Sam Phillips If I could find a white man who had the Negro sound and the Negro feel, I could make a billion dollars - Sam Phillips If I could find a white man who had the Negro sound and the Negro feel, I could make a billion dollars - Sam Phillips If I could find a white man who had the Negro sound and the Negro feel, I could make a billion dollars - Sam Phillips

It is what it is