@Cocainecowboy's haircut

RAITEIII

RAITEIII

Legendary
A few weeks ago @cocainecowboy lost his cool after he went to the barber to cut his hair.

He came here and posted a massive rant about how he lost about 2 PSL points with that tragic haircut (brb no pictures).

Many things were discussed on the thread by other users, such as him leaving without paying to ameliorate the frustration, that many of us feel, when our hair gets butched.

@cocainecowboy tell me how are u doing currently? Did u come back there? Did you get them psl points back too?

Take care lad.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 6401, LordNorwood and 1 other person
He made a rope out of the remaining hair.

He's swinging from a ceiling fan as we speak

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, loromate and Deleted member 1551
Are you Latin?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
at this height we can't see his head so who care

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and RAITEIII
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3702
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3702
Fuck Corona . I usally go every two weeks to a barber to shave my sides and trim my beard now i look like a hobo eugene looking ass

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and RAITEIII
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Pietrosiek
He is self-hating curry larping as a tall Chad
hes propably ok looking, like 5psl with long loking body. Man, im 6'1 irl but when i ask people to judge my height from some mirror pics they say 6'4jfl. For me just add 2 in and i can claim 6'6. Its so easy to fraud height with good body proportions.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LordGodcat and Deleted member 3043
Fuck Corona . I usally go every two weeks to a barber to shave my sides and trim my beard now i look like a hobo eugene looking ass
I used to be like that but actually I haven't had a haircut for almost 2 years after they completely murdered me last time.

I've learn to do it myself nicely but i guess I'd benefit from some final touch.

• +1
hes propably ok looking, like 5psl with long loking body. Man, im 6'1 irl but when i ask people to judge my height from some mirror pics they say 6'4jfl. For me just add 2 in and i can claim 6'6. Its so easy to fraud height with good body proportions.

You're tall too? Man, everyone here is tall

• +1
people think I'm 6'4-6'5 irl too. everyone frauds an inch or two so height gets inflated even IRL. I like to actually deflate my height when people only slightly shorter than me ask for my height though. sometimes I claim 6'0-6'1 just because i know it makes them insecure :lul:
nice avi, makes me depressed indeed

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and androgenic

You look down on manlets?

people think I'm 6'4-6'5 irl too. everyone frauds an inch or two so height gets inflated even IRL. I like to actually deflate my height when people only slightly shorter than me ask for my height though. sometimes I claim 6'0-6'1 just because i know it makes them insecure :lul:

That's just plain evil

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and androgenic
hair grow not a problem

• +1
Almost every male must know their height jfl difficult for u to fooling anyone but maybe it'd work with foids

• +1
Xit

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2486
Rent free

• +1