Coceancig (IMDO) or Raffaini for jaw surgery? Who’s better?

NewJawSzn

NewJawSzn

Terajaw or eternal testicular torture
I am currently in contact with both surgeons. Who is the better one to go to?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11610 and Deleted member 4614
where do you live

Australia. I can afford to go wherever tho

How much does coceancig want to charge you?

• +1
Reactions: blmtprk
Coceancig proposed large movements (10mm +) during my consult, even for non-IMDO Bimax. Not sure about the other guy.

• +1
Reactions: NewJawSzn
You got a consult with Raffaini? I thought he wasn't taking on new patients since he got cancer?

He’s charging me 25k for Bimax + IMDO. Money isn’t an issue though. And yes I got a consult with Raffaini, didn’t know he had cancer

He’s charging me 25k for Bimax + IMDO. Money isn’t an issue though. And yes I got a consult with Raffaini, didn’t know he had cancer
When did you get a consult with Raffaini?

Early August

• +1
Reactions: Chadakin
Early August
How did you get the consult, by email or phone? His secretary told me on July 20th that he was taking some time off for personal reasons so I couldn't get a consult.

I sent my scans a while ago and had a consult in person, only just got back into Australia

• Hmm...
Reactions: randomvanish
i wouldn’t get any surgery done in Australia lol

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: A23ghskung and CtrlAltDelete
Why? Australia has good surgeons and is pretty much close to Beverly Hills in terms of standard.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 14677
Why? Australia has good surgeons and is pretty much close to Beverly Hills in terms of standard.
is it actually? i hear all hair transplants go wrong in Australia

is it actually? i hear all hair transplants go wrong in Australia
yes its good if you have money but its very expensive

hair transplants as well as rhinoplasties for good prices = turkey, australia is kinda shit in that regard bc its expensive af

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 14677
Only hair transplants are subpar here. Everything else is equivalent to europe or west coast usa, including jaw surgery. Coceancig is one of the worlds best

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14677
Good luck leaving the country voluntarily within the next two years though.
Vaccine passports just announced, will be able to leave the country early next year. Isn’t a problem cause I will need braces until then anyway

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14677
Vaccine passports just announced, will be able to leave the country early next year. Isn’t a problem cause I will need braces until then anyway

Really?

Good to know man.

I say that because I'm in a similar situation to you. Also in Aus.

Fuck, that's so good to hear. Finally.

• +1
Reactions: NewJawSzn
Coceancig. You don't want to get fucked up in an Italian basement as a foreigner. Also I know some guys who went to Dr C and ascended HARD.

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
Coceancig. You don't want to get fucked up in an Italian basement as a foreigner. Also I know some guys who went to Dr C and ascended HARD.
I had my consultation with Coceancig a few days ago and he’s next level. He does big movements and big rotations as well. Not only is he doing ccw, he’s rotating the gonion and mid mandible to make the jaw significantly wider. Fuarkk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11610
I had my consultation with Coceancig a few days ago and he’s next level. He does big movements and big rotations as well. Not only is he doing ccw, he’s rotating the gonion and mid mandible to make the jaw significantly wider. Fuarkk
Rotating the gonions too much fucks your TMJs, Dr Triaca and Jacobsen told me, too much CCW too, be careful

Rotating the gonions too much fucks your TMJs, Dr Triaca and Jacobsen told me, too much CCW too, be careful
He mentioned in the appointment that he does as much as possible within the boundaries that he considers ‘stable.’ Eg no relapse, no jaw joint problems etc. If someone needs more than what’s possible with bimax paul does IMDO first

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11610
I tried to talk to Coceancig but he wouldn't tell me his prices. Was the 25k for bimax and IMDO in AUD or did you convert to burger currency?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
I tried to talk to Coceancig but he wouldn't tell me his prices. Was the 25k for bimax and IMDO in AUD or did you convert to burger currency?
did you have an consultation with him? even in consultations they give you the estimated amount so i doubt they would give you the cost in an email or call

coceancig is the son of italian emigrants btw

Coceancig is into his own variant of super bimax. I personally find his movements extreme but a lot of dudes on here would want that look.