Cockblocked myself in teen years. How do I cope now at 19?

Growth Plate

Growth Plate

7.5" BP BBC
Forum made me mentalcel and I "ascended" without even looksmaxxing fr even though ppl in person said I had a glow up. All I did was get dreads when I could've just got freeforms and fresh cut thugmax and stylemax and got pussy 4 years earlier so I wouldve been teen slaying and be a normally mentally adjusted male

Now at 19 I have to cope by fucking and making out with tons of 18 year and 19 year old girls and slaying in my 20s then killing myself at 30 because I can't handle how I wasted my teen years being a retarded mentalcel. I even wore a COVID mask to hide my face most of highschool out of insecurity and fear

I'm so focused on only pussy that I'm gonna tattoomax and Looksmax like crazy so I can just get pussy all day everyday. And I'm gonna have to smoke all day everyday to cope with the pain. My dreads are long now which helps but now at my grown age I realized how fake dreads really are as I hate thinking in my head "without dreads I would be nothing" because I only had the confidence to talk to girls and I ascended when I had long dreads

I made myself validation deprived so I might even become a rapper that posts sex tapes of my dick getting sucked and coming on girls faces so everyone sees how big my dick is and gives me more validation

Last edited:
stop thinking in the past retard

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
stop thinking in the past retard
It's not thinking in the past. Now because I missed out on teen slaying. I still want to fuck on prime teens in GTA because that's where my brain and romantic development is at but I'm not allowed to so it's fucking with me

I made out with a couple 16yos n made out with n fucked a 17yo in the past but they were all black and overweight. One of the girls I made out with and the one I fucked were solid looking tho and I enjoyed it. Only thing that lowkey saves my mind

Now I must slay 18yos and 19yos and then 20s

Last edited:
It's not thinking in the past. Now because I missed out on teen slaying. I still want to fuck on prime teens in GTA because that's where my romantic development is at but I'm not allowed to so it's fucking with me
JFL buddy even 16 year olds are used up sluts

• +1
Reactions: bourgeoizyzz
JFL buddy even 16 year olds are used up sluts
It's not about that

I wanted to fuck them so badly when I was at that age but cockblocked myself so I'm still mentally at that age and desire them in GTA

They look better than 18yos in GTA

Is 16 and 19 a bad age gap? What about 17 and 19?

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
if you weren't hitten dem skins...rearangin du guts...in 3rd grade, you missed out

• Woah
Reactions: raleqtambrobret