270D516A 4131 46F9 9B1B 0BB6C24CE94E

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Roquefort and LampPostPrime
I feel bad for the guy on the right.

Looksmax users online vs real life

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, Roquefort, LampPostPrime and 1 other person
without joking, does this type of penis give more pleasure to a woman than a regular average penis? If so, time to penis pump boyos
Girth is important but with a dick like that id be surprised if women went within 2ft of that guy and theres 0 chance thats fitting in a normal foid.

Lmao the other guy looks like 16-15.5(maybe less thin dicks looks longer) in length it's a shitty pic made for cuck content addicted men, not a fair comparision pic @TRUE_CEL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Roquefort, Debetro and Gengar
fitting in a normal foid.
Girls don't really care if your cock will fit or not, all they care about is thought that they know that their boyfriend have a big mogger cock. Girls will always debate on which boyfriend has the biggest cock, it is an eternal cock mog battle.

@TRUE_CEL Any thoughts of having a penis like that? Since you are a cockologist I want to hear your standpoint..

Lmao the other guy looks like 16-15.5(maybe less thin dicks looks longer) in length it's a shitty pic made for cuck content addicted men, not a fair comparision pic @TRUE_CEL
I agree fratello.
Girls don't really care if your cock will fit or not, all they care about is thought that they know that their boyfriend have a big mogger cock. Girls will always debate on which boyfriend has the biggest cock, it is an eternal cock mog battle.

@TRUE_CEL Any thoughts of having a penis like that? Since you are a cockologist I want to hear your standpoint..
Well, it depends on what kind of woman you’re with. Some (but not most) like having their cervix bumped. Other women can get sore from larger girths. Therefore, size does matter. You don’t want to be too big. However an above-average cock is visually pleasant. I’ve heard guys with “big dicks” say that “women want big dicks until they actually get one” and I believe it’s accurate.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
However an above-average cock is visually pleasant.
Oh yes, the "above-average cock agian".
8 inch is slighty above average for foids.

Oh yes, the "above-average cock agian".
8 inch is slighty above average for foids.
8 inches in foid speak is really 6.5 inches in reality. It’s because guys are insecure fags who lie about their size constantly.

• +1
8 inches in foid speak is really 6.5 inches in reality. It’s because guys are insecure fags who lie about their size constantly.
Foids will measure with a ruler before intercoursing.

• JFL
Reactions: twojei and It'snotover
“Size queens” might do this, but the average woman wouldn’t.
For some reason every foid on my age does that. Cock is king, cock is life. You can't fail in life when you have 8 inch 6inch thick coock

For some reason every foid on my age does that. Cock is king, cock is life. You can't fail in life when you have 8 inch 6inch thick coock
I am honestly content with my 6” cock, I used to think I was 6.9” and then later 6.5” but I’m glad it’s just 6”.

I am honestly content with my 6” cock, I used to think I was 6.9” and then later 6.5” but I’m glad it’s just 6”.
Brutal size

Also that bottom bwc is genuinely mesmerizing

• JFL
Reactions: iblamechico and Debetro
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 33711 and LampPostPrime