Cocky negro gets humbled by Muslim warrior

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

Belal "remember the name" muhammad dominated the negro known as leon edwards. The cocky negro was humbled, God humbles those who get too big for their boots and because it was only right a muslim warrior was victorious. Every kaffir counted him out and look what happened. Now Khamzat will beat Pereira and dricus/whoever is MW champ, umar will dominate his division and so on. Inshallah, total and complete world domination, shariah law will be implemented worldwide.
@SecularIslamist @MaghrebGator @emeraldglass @coispet @Xangsane @Autismcel @jinnu
even his ancestors felt the slavery slam

Muhammad takes down Edwards with wicked slam onto head

Roya News | Belal Muhammad becomes first-ever UFC champion of Palestinian  background

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: sportsmogger, emeraldglass, watah and 5 others
No racism but good for the victory Masha Allah.

I heard the UFC tried to destroy his career for being Palestinian.

• +1
Reactions: nope, emeraldglass, coispet and 3 others
  • So Sad
Reactions: JohnDoe
Race bait ,gg enjoy the warning that I will give you

• JFL
Reactions: nope, mathis, liberiangrimreaper and 2 others
No racism but good for the victory Masha Allah.

I heard the UFC tried to destroy his career for being Palestinian.
Ofcourse jews run that shit, won't allow him to wave the Palestinian flag but he was still victorious alhamdulillah. Not racist, just thought it was funny but yes poor taste. Men who believe in God dominate this sport, Jon jones the GOAT (or so they say) has Philippians 4:13 tattooed on his chest, and so on. Degenerates and atheists.. it's over for them.

• +1
Reactions: egyptianKang and MaghrebGator
Ofcourse jews run that shit, won't allow him to wave the Palestinian flag but he was still victorious alhamdulillah. Not racist, just thought it was funny but yes poor taste. Men who believe in God dominate this sport, Jon jones the GOAT (or so they say) has Philippians 4:13 tattooed on his chest, and so on. Degenerates and atheists.. it's over for them.
Didnt he convert to Islam?

Honestly these people like Tate are strange hybrids, one day they are muslim one day they say some kufr etc

Didnt he convert to Islam?

Honestly these people like Tate are strange hybrids, one day they are muslim one day they say some kufr etc
I'm talking about jon jones the MMA fighter who is a christian, not andrew tate who is a fake muslim.

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
W contribution to the Arab and muslim warrior SMV even though we already had it in the first place

Inb4 some dalit comes in to cope about it @yeeyeeslayer :feelskek: i wonder who

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and JohnDoe
I'm talking about jon jones the MMA fighter who is a christian, not andrew tate who is a fake muslim.
I meant Jon jones also man

• Hmm...
nah he's not muslim
Fighters for some reason have a great tendency to become muslims.

I still have hope one day the Undertaker takes the shahada

• +1
Look @JohnDoe Just so we make it clear i was joking in the comment above

• JFL
Fighters for some reason have a great tendency to become muslims.

I still have hope one day the Undertaker takes the shahada
Celebs converting only cause its a trend, tate, sneako and speed

• Hmm...
Reactions: MaghrebGator
Nah i do think Sneako is genuine. He has gone some steps further than the other ones.

Speed i feel bad for the kid he is so mainstream and more or less politically correct enough for them to bait him into one of those island parties they have and get a video of him to blackmail.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 0S4MA, egyptianKang and sportsmogger
Nah i do think Sneako is genuine. He has gone some steps further than the other ones.

Speed i feel bad for the kid he is so mainstream and more or less politically correct enough for them to bait him into one of those island parties they have and get a video of him to blackmail.
Still don't like Sneako lol

If he's legit abt the religion then leave all the negativity and stop making videos

They're literally monetizing the religion for views and racking in views from muslim kids who brainlessly follow anyone who's a muslim

Fucking retards, makes me mad, this is one of many reasons why I'm not very religious anymore

Tate just has 0 knowledge and hangs out with right wing cucks that are bought for a few shekels, he is somewhat a controlled op

Sneako is genuine tbh, for what he was he dedicated to learning more and stuck with hanging out with the right people

He is doing dawah in his own way, and making a bigger audience, it’s the parents fault if the kids look up to him as a speaking figure but it’s better than other brainrot kaffir streamers like kai cenat, speed (not saying he’s a kaffir) idk about that dude

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator and sportsmogger
Tate just has 0 knowledge and hangs out with right wing cucks that are bought for a few shekels, he is somewhat a controlled op

Sneako is genuine tbh, for what he was he dedicated to learning more and stuck with hanging out with the right people
i like sneako more but they are both weirdos

He is doing dawah in his own way, and making a bigger audience, it’s the parents fault if the kids look up to him as a speaking figure but it’s better than other brainrot kaffir streamers like kai cenat, speed (not saying he’s a kaffir) idk about that dude
Sneako also hangs out with right wing cucks and poses for pics with them JFL

No way you think he's genuine, its a trend, he's only doing it for likes/follows, fuck that cuck he's a clown

Tate is retarded idgaf about him

Sneako also hangs out with right wing cucks and poses for pics with them JFL

No way you think he's genuine, its a trend, he's only doing it for likes/follows, fuck that cuck he's a clown

Tate is retarded idgaf about him
as long as u stand ur ground u can chill, may Allah guide them

You should look at it in a more positive aspect, even if they both have done retarded things they might have converted alot of people, alot of my business friends are intrested in islam all because of these brainrot manosphere videos, it’s best to assume good :)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator and sportsmogger
as long as u stand ur ground u can chill, may Allah guide them

You should look at it in a more positive aspect, even if they both have done retarded things they might have converted alot of people, alot of my business friends are intrested in islam all because of these brainrot manosphere videos, it’s best to assume good :)
thats good ig, im not muslim so

• +1
Reactions: egyptianKang

Users who are viewing this thread

Back