Coconut oil for balding

shibo

shibo

Equinox
I think i am in early stages of balding and im 17. I think nw1. Im gonna use coconut oil but how many times should i use it daily ?

NORWOOD REAPER COMING FOR YOU

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444
No it does absolutely ducking nothing. Try microneedling if you are really that worried, it will make your hair thicker.

you better start saving up for hair transplant

No i learned it has the same thing in it as minoxdil or finasterine or whatever its called. I will give it a try for couple of months before doing those meds

It's over boyo. Please don't waste your time with coconut oil, nothing can reverse balding without major risks. The BaldingPill is brutal, life changing and may make you question your existence, please do not rope, instead hope, and cope, like the rest us.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
It's over boyo. Please don't waste your time with coconut oil, nothing can reverse balding without major risks. The BaldingPill is brutal, life changing and may make you question your existence, please do not rope, instead hope, and cope.
I know it wont reverse the balding my hope is that it will stop the hair thinning and then i will have long hair to cover the receding shit.

I know it wont reverse the balding my hope is that it will stop the hair thinning and then i will have long hair to cover the receding shit.

It won't. It really won't.

I know but im only 16 so it wont hurt to try for a couple months. If nothing happens i will talk to my doctor

Your doctor will do fuck all cos he's a bluepilled cunt, likely with a full head of hair and will not prescribe you medicine until ur atleast 18.
Also you said you were 17 in your original post.
The delusions and confusions of balding are already showing signs, fren :feelscry:

Your doctor will do fuck all cos he's a bluepilled cunt, likely with a full head of hair and will not prescribe you medicine until ur atleast 18.
Also you said you were 17 in your original post.
The delusions and confusions of balding are already showing signs, fren :feelscry:
I turn 17 in a week so basically 17