Coconut water for debloating

D

Deleted member 28610

Coping 5'4", 37 Year Old, 14" Clavicle Indian
Coconut water is low in calories and sodium while also having high potassium levels which is ideal for losing weight and reducing water retention.

Store-bought coconut water has 30mg of sodium and 470mg of potassium per cup. Coconut water is much higher in potassium than other electrolytes.

• +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect, Deleted member 28691 and Deleted member 21765
Coconut water is low in calories and sodium while also having high potassium levels which is ideal for losing weight and reducing water retention.

Store-bought coconut water has 30mg of sodium and 470mg of potassium per cup. Coconut water is much higher in potassium than other electrolytes.
Damn. Must try it, i hope there are some for sale in my local shops.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28610
based, I also drink coconut water for debloating.

Yes, it's pretty good.

just take a teaspoon of KCl, solve it in water, and drink it

U need 6 cups of coconut water every to get 3000mg if potassium(potassium to sodium ratio must be 3-1) and thats assuming that you are sodium restricted with only 1200mg daily not to mention the amount of sugars you ingesting from 6 cups daily

side note it tastes sexy

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: becomingnearperfect
if you mix it with 0 sugar squash it tastes like calypso i love drinking it
Interesting. I’ll try it out cause I’m constantly bloated asf

Good drink post workout instead of goyterade

• +1
U need 6 cups of coconut water every to get 3000mg if potassium(potassium to sodium ratio must be 3-1) and thats assuming that you are sodium restricted with only 1200mg daily not to mention the amount of sugars you ingesting from 6 cups daily
ive been reading through most of ur posts could u recommend me products to debloat im low body fat but i got bloating that i wanna get rid of should i start with potassium pills or electrolyte pills also what dosage and should i take caffeine pills im 15 and im still growing

Really? The last time I had it I remember it tasting like ass. I should try it again
try cocobella, its a branded coconut water got like 10 g of sugar but 4 servings so like 40 g of sugar for 1 L. tastes good, sometimes idk there are hit and misses. (what I experienced) most of the time just down it tbf but it does taste heavenly as I'm used to it now and when its served chilled I'm cumming

• +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect