coffee and cigarettes

sickdawgie

sickdawgie

Mistral
@LilJojo what about coffee and vape, does that shit work to leanmaxx, also how important is the coffee part

@LilJojo what about coffee and vape, does that shit work to leanmaxx, also how important is the coffee part
it works good, coffee just makes you feel energy if you take 200mg and you feel like you want to shit. Pair that with vaping and you will have no hunger

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie
Fuck vaping. Today's women prefer a man with tobacco breath and clothes that smell like an ashtray.

Paris Hilton Thats Hot GIF
Nervous GIF by Big Brother

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
vape is gay

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Same effect but cigarettes are more dark triad and appealing. Imagine trying to talk to a foid smelling like blueberry ice :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491, BigJimsWornOutTires and noobs
Same effect but cigarettes are more dark triad and appealing. Imagine trying to talk to a foid smelling like blueberry ice :lul:
smoking strawberry ice rn :oops:. True but if ur thinking about what foids want ideally u dont smoke and have great stamina to fuck the shit out of them.

I'm just trynna lean out

What about your health buddy i do smoke a ciggie sometimes tho
Take better care of yourself and don't smoke more than a few cigs a day. 6, tops. But if you vape, which is a common characteristic of homosexuality, it's over.

• +1
Reactions: MrUnsynethsied and sickdawgie
Two things I hate.

I choose energy drink + bag of chips

MCT OIL + Coffee mogs