Coffee and nicotine after 3 hours of sleep is pure bliss

ResilientGoyim

ResilientGoyim

HIGH INHIB RAMIREZ FANATIC CREW.
Fuck the goyims you don’t need more than 3 hours of sleep, nicotine and caffeine to live a perfect life. I feel amazing today :owo::owo:

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31876, Ranjeet Dipshit, nevermind2 and 2 others

@LampPostPrime @BrahminBoss @Vermilioncore rate music

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Kazuya and LampPostPrime
  • Woah
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21700, InSplit and Willmogulater
slept like 2hr gonna overdose on caffeine pills hit the gym n smoke

LesssssGOOOO

nicotine pouches, cba to fuck my skin and die from cancer

fuck those were nice. But I was overdosing so I stopped. Pablo mint ones(40mg or smthn) gave diabolical buzz

• Love it
Reactions: vampyre and ResilientGoyim

@LampPostPrime @BrahminBoss @Vermilioncore rate music

Classic. I remember after leaving the hospital after surgery high on whatever tf they gave me and listening to this, great memories

• Love it
Reactions: ResilientGoyim
slept like 2hr gonna overdose on caffeine pills hit the gym n smoke

LesssssGOOOO

fuck those were nice. But I was overdosing so I stopped. Pablo mint ones(40mg or smthn) gave diabolical buzz
Hit the gym high on caffeine and nicotine and make sure to listen to

• Love it
Reactions: InSplit
Based enigma listener, miring
Other day i found this awesome amateur music video for my favorite song by them, legit orgasmed

Goddamn i cant wait until we have badass future technologies fuarkkkkk. Prolly my fav cope, altho hopefully all this awesome shit comes true and it ends up not a cope

• Love it
Other day i found this awesome amateur music video for my favorite song by them, legit orgasmed

Goddamn i cant wait until we have badass future technologies fuarkkkkk. Prolly my fav cope, altho hopefully all this awesome shit comes true and it ends up not a cope

Holy, I didn’t know they had a futuristic themed song out as well. Amazing.
ngl badass technology in the future would be amazing. It’s like that one saying, born too late to explore the earth, born too early to explore the universe and future technologies. Hopefully we get to see it in our time man sucks dying without seeing shit like that

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Holy, I didn’t know they had a futuristic themed song out as well. Amazing.
ngl badass technology in the future would be amazing. It’s like that one saying, born too late to explore the earth, born too early to explore the universe and future technologies. Hopefully we get to see it in our time man sucks dying without seeing shit like that
Its one of the few things that makes me make half an attempt at a healthy lifestyle, altho as an ugly incel its hard to keep it up lmao

• So Sad
Its one of the few things that makes me make half an attempt at a healthy lifestyle, altho as an ugly incel its hard to keep it up lmao
Jfl, just don’t bother with the ugly incel part, don’t give a fuck abt it you’d be better off. This is the only life we get to live most likely I’d rather live it for myself.

• Love it
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Add some more stimulants to the mix the better it gets😍

• Love it
the old zynachino

• +1
Add some more stimulants to the mix the better it gets😍
Seems like I’m missing out then time to blast meth and mdma with my usual stack.

• JFL
Reactions: nevermind2
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21700 and Willmogulater
Jfl, nicotine doesn’t require prescription anywhere
I am deciding to switch to nicotine gums
as of now i only smoke 1 a day but best to switch to these before the addiction grows

• +1
I am deciding to switch to nicotine gums
as of now i only smoke 1 a day but best to switch to these before the addiction grows
Good choice, cigs have loads of shit sides of their own anyway and you’re mainly addicted to nicotine so why not get it in its purest form

• +1
Reactions: Willmogulater
Nic+caffeine is one of my best copes tbh
Helps leanmaxxing and increases my motivation temp

• +1
  • Ugh..