COFFEE IS A GOVERNMENT-MANDATED MIND CONTROL DEVICE

got.daim

got.daim

Kraken
why do you think coffee is so FUKCING POPULAR??!??!? ITS NOT JUST A DRINK!!! it’s a government-mandated MIND CONTROL DEVICE!!!!!!!!!!!!! They’ve convinced us that we need coffee to wake up, to function, but what they’re really doing is dosing us with chemicals that keep us compliant. THINK PEOPLE THINKK!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY DOES EVERY OFFICE HAEV A COFFEE MACHINE??? THE PEOPLE LINE UP LIKE ZOMBIES!!!!! ITS A FUCKING RITUAL!!! aausrijoreiuytgfuewiqdhygefteyuid ITS NECESSARY AND SHIT OR SOMETHING!!!! it makes a like mind numbing thing that controls our brain, every sip is reprogramming your BRINA!!!! its numbing you AND your senses. the jitters and shit you get from coffee is your body figthinh the toxic shit or something, i don't fucking know I think I might be high from not sleeping lmfao, anyway back to the news segment, the crash? its withdraw. COFFEE IS A FUCKING TROJAN HORSE!!!

other VERY important threads:

@3.5/10 17yrs old.
@asdvek
@chudlite
@CopiumX
@cromagnon
@Darkeningstar
@Gengar
@GlamourPursuer
@Juandigomigo22
@maarda
@nword49
@PLA1092
@Rairvery
@St. Fraudcel
@truthhurts
@Xangsane

• +1
Reactions: gigell, Aero, asdvek and 1 other person
why isn't anyone replying :hnghn:

• So Sad
Reactions: dostoyevski
Yep thats why they put it in every soda and tea too

• +1
Reactions: got.daim
why do you think coffee is so FUKCING POPULAR??!??!? ITS NOT JUST A DRINK!!! it’s a government-mandated MIND CONTROL DEVICE!!!!!!!!!!!!! They’ve convinced us that we need coffee to wake up, to function, but what they’re really doing is dosing us with chemicals that keep us compliant. THINK PEOPLE THINKK!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY DOES EVERY OFFICE HAEV A COFFEE MACHINE??? THE PEOPLE LINE UP LIKE ZOMBIES!!!!! ITS A FUCKING RITUAL!!! aausrijoreiuytgfuewiqdhygefteyuid ITS NECESSARY AND SHIT OR SOMETHING!!!! it makes a like mind numbing thing that controls our brain, every sip is reprogramming your BRINA!!!! its numbing you AND your senses. the jitters and shit you get from coffee is your body figthinh the toxic shit or something, i don't fucking know I think I might be high from not sleeping lmfao, anyway back to the news segment, the crash? its withdraw. COFFEE IS A FUCKING TROJAN HORSE!!!

@3.5/10 17yrs old.
@asdvek
@chudlite
@CopiumX
@cromagnon
@Darkeningstar
@Gengar
@GlamourPursuer
@Juandigomigo22
@maarda
@nword49
@PLA1092
@Rairvery
@St. Fraudcel
@truthhurts
@Xangsane
i dont drink coffee bhai:feelsautistic:

• +1
Reactions: Rzn

@3.5/10 17yrs old.
@asdvek
@chudlite
@CopiumX
@cromagnon
@Darkeningstar
@Gengar
@GlamourPursuer
@Juandigomigo22
@maarda
@nword49
@PLA1092
@Rairvery
@St. Fraudcel
@truthhurts
@Xangsane
dnrd coffee(not the sugary things only homemade cold brew)+marlboro red is way better than anything in the universe ( do it while running it will boost your bpm and you will burn more fat)

• Woah
Reactions: Charisma
So slavic
dnrd coffee(not the sugary things only homemade cold brew)+marlboro red is way better than anything in the universe ( do it while running it will boost your bpm and you will burn more fat)

• WTF
Reactions: dostoyevski