• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Yerico7, Lirevk, LegitUser and 12 others
chad drinks a lot coffe

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, Deleted member 47180, Clavicular and 4 others
Thank you Mr. researcher888

What world-leading research are you going to be sharing with us tomorrow?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 6foot3Mediterranean, widdi, STUPIDREFEREES and 10 others
but coffee and cigarettes tho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES and greycel
cage if you believe that

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, STUPIDREFEREES, LegitUser and 5 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lirevk, LegitUser, Clavicular and 1 other person
never post shit again faggot

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser
I take preworkout, energy drinks, dmaa etc

• Love it
Reactions: PsychoDsk
Cope!
Covfefe 4eva!!:Comfy::Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1
Ground breaking shit

I sgeee but black coffee help me lean max. I think once you’re lean enough cutting it is importsnt.

It also makes people anxious and suck socially

cage if you believe that

He is right, caffeine limits nutrient absorption. Especially crucial nutrients like vitamin B6, copper and zinc.

And regarding sleep he is also correct, because it affects sleep negatively.
Caffeine has an half life of 5 hours which means that a cup of coffee of around 100mg
will take hours before it doesn’t have the amount that affects your sleep negatively.
This also will spike your cortisol indirectly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 63833 and Klaas Vaaker
Plain black coffee or caffeine pills are a god tier weight loss drug tho. Compared to others like fen-fen (caused pulmonary hypertension-death)

I would suggest anyone not cutting bodyfat stay away from caffeine.

It can be used very sparingly if you absolutely need to stay up later than your natural bed time.

He is right, caffeine limits nutrient absorption. Especially crucial nutrients like vitamin B6, copper and zinc.

Caffeine has an half life of 5 hours which means that a cup of coffee of around 100mg
will take hours before it doesn’t have the amount that affects your sleep negatively.
Everything has side effects, only good food like animal products are halthy, everything else has some side effect. Your never going to looksmax properly if you stress about this shit. Coffeee has a bunch of benefits for metabolism, thyroid, motivation etc.

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Everything has side effects, only good food like animal products are halthy, everything else has some side effect. Your never going to looksmax properly if you stress about this shit. Coffeee has a bunch of benefits for metabolism, thyroid, motivation etc.
coffee is a looksmin in every way

the easiest proof of this is that 80% of the population in western countries drink cofee and they look like shit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 47180 and HTN_Mentalcel
coffee is a looksmin in every way

the easiest proof of this is that 80% of the population in western countries drink cofee and they look like shit
80% of the population also breathe, time to CO2 Max

Retarded Reddit tier thread. Drink with milk and sugar and limit to two cups, one of Gods greatest blessings.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47180
That's why I don't drink coffee, alcohol, cigarettes. I'm trying to give up sugar too, but it's pretty hard.. :oops: :feelsshh: :lul:

Any girl who smokes, or consumes alcohol, I see as a walking red flag, even if it is above MTB. If she says shit like ''coffee enjoyer'' and consumes too much coffee daily, or makes it his whole personality to consume all kinds of fancy coffees, it's a red flag again.

I can understand a small coffee in the morning if you need it for work and have slept few hours a night, but drinking coffee ''out of reflex / habit'' daily is not ok :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47180

Not to mention the taste it leaves in your mouth / how it stains your teeth :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
caffeine legit asf for leanmax and energy stop the good

@HTN_Mentalcel does it up regulate thyroid? need to return to normal thyroid after my dnp cycle lol, tho i hear it up regulates quick (like within 5 days apparently)

Shut the fuck up retard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47180 and karpeltunnel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47180 and karpeltunnel
you’re right

it also increases estrogen and causes gyno

increases stress, removes nutrients and makes sleep worse

every normie drinks coffee and they look terrible

avoid coffee at any cost
Incel cope

what r the benefits of consuming caffeine?
If you aim to stay lean for me caffeine is a must i tried to quit and my satiation level was at 3000 calories so that alone is enough idk about other benefits atm cant remember.

The ideal is to not go above 200 mg a day but if you go higher is not a big deal

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
Plain black coffee or caffeine pills are a god tier weight loss drug tho. Compared to others like fen-fen (caused pulmonary hypertension-death)
Once you're lean like 10% and ur mantainance will be like 2000 calories for most you still need caffeine because ur satiation level will go to the roof if you quit it