Deleted member 84899

Iron
Ive been drinking 2-3 large cups lately
I think it can increase my metabolism and testosterone
It can increase cholestrol which is building block of testosterone
Idk anything else but can it make me look older

• +1
Reactions: aber and PointOfNoReturn
Caffeine can help with debloating, but that’s at 600mg…? I think 3 cups should suffice for debloat effects.

600mg isn’t consistent long term unless you want to rape your heart
Caffeine can help with debloating, but that’s at 600mg…? I think 3 cups should suffice for debloat effects.

Nigga it literally doesnt do shit for me anymore and im 16, literally drank 5 coffees yesterday and did fucking nothing

600mg isn’t consistent long term unless you want to rape your heart
Very true. Other ways to debloat but that’s about where the benefits of coffee end.

Very true. Other ways to debloat but that’s about where the benefits of coffee end.
3 cups is probably 250mg though I think. You might be confusing it with 3 energy drinks which is bad

Nigga it literally doesnt do shit for me anymore and im 16, literally drank 5 coffees yesterday and did fucking nothing
JFL
You need to do it everyday

• +1
Reactions: mlbmogger252
3 cups is probably 250mg though I think. You might be confusing it with 3 energy drinks which is bad
Folgers classic roast, 2tbsp which is 12oz comes out to 150mg of caffeine. 3 cups would be abt 450mg of caffeine. A little more sustainable as opposed to energy drinks.

Folgers classic roast, 2tbsp which is 12oz comes out to 150mg of caffeine. 3 cups would be abt 450mg of caffeine. A little more sustainable as opposed to energy drinks.
12 oz is larger than standard cups that’s like 4.5 regular cups if you have 3 I think. 450 on the higher end of what you can do but probably fine if you’re tall

• +1
Reactions: aber
The metabolism increase stops working once you develop a tolerance to caffeine