Cognitive Ascension - Seminal Retention and Ketosis?

maxmendietta

maxmendietta

busy being a cuck
I have been looking for methods to increase my cognitive capacities for learning and retaining information and thinking.

I have found that when i apply seminal retention and a low to zero carb food diets my brain thinks way clearer, like if i was on ADHD medication all the time.

Basically i have tried and this has worked for me:

-Seminal Retention (I've been on a 1+ week streak, shits way much clearer now, went from cumbrain to stem engineer ded srs jfl)
-Low carb dosage for a ketosis state on my body
-Isochronic and "brain stimulation" music/waves, i know this seems stupid and placebo but it has heavily worked as i have ADHD and normal music even if it's inspiring music tends to kill my concentration drive.

I haven't tried but i will try:

-Nootropics (seems like placebo tho tbh)
-Meditation

What other methods could be used for increasing our cognitive capabilities?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6401, Chintuck22 and 7 others
its over for you dont even bother your neurotransmitters are dead

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6401
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 2205 and 1 other person
I have been looking for methods to increase my cognitive capacities for learning and retaining information and thinking.

I have found that when i apply seminal retention and a low to zero carb food diets my brain thinks way clearer, like if i was on ADHD medication all the time.

-Seminal Retention (I've been on a 1+ week streak, shits way much clearer now, went from cumbrain to stem engineer ded srs jfl)
-Isochronic and "brain stimulation" music/waves, i know this seems stupid and placebo but it has heavily worked as i have ADHD and normal music even if it's inspiring music tends to kill my concentration drive.

-Meditation

739136B2 8126 4A8F BDDC C26550E6BDF1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and balding17yomanletcel
not spanish = didnt read

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5634, EthnicelAscension and 2 others
Congrats on your improvement but why do people make threads asking the same simple and basic question over and over

”how can I become NT?”
”how can I learn better or increase my iq”
”what are ways to make money”
”how can I not ask the same stupid question again...”

There is a search bar on the top right, and just in case you didn't know it works

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227 and 5 others
Congrats on your improvement but why do people make threads asking the same simple and basic question over and over

”how can I become NT?”

There is a search bar on the top right, and just in case you didn't know it works
They just want the attention and bell notifications

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: maxlooks, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227 and 2 others
> low carb

Th

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6401, DidntRead and 9 others
nootropics seem like a placebo. thats why you do semen retention and binaural beats. fuark

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1680, balding17yomanletcel and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2621

”how can I become NT?”

this is not the same question as those. we are talking to increase cognitive function, not some bullshit like saying "i want higher iq", this is not the same question
legit for what? fucking lol.
legit for brain fog and staying alert. being on a state of ketosis puts you in alert and makes you concentrate way easier. you should rub some dht in your neocortex
nootropics seem like a placebo. thats why you do semen retention and binaural beats. fuark
im just saying i havent tried them. binaural beats work.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227, balding17yomanletcel and 4 others
legit for brain fog and staying alert. being on a state of ketosis puts you in alert and makes you concentrate way easier. you should rub some dht in your neocortex
it also starves your body and deprives your brain of glucose, it destroys your thyroid, as a result, your metabolism gets raped.
going low carb also increases cortisol greatly.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6401, DidntRead and 3 others
it also starves your body and deprives your brain of glucose, it destroys your thyroid, as a result, your metabolism gets raped.
going low carb also increases cortisol greatly.
i need cognitive capabilities son. its a fair tradeoff for me tbh.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 6401
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 1680
just eat food brother.
also hows the androgenmaxxing going?
rubbing lowtiyel in my nipples to get rid of my gyno as we speak
u mistake poor function for good function
it works wonders for me son. ketosis genuinely makes me better at processing things and retaining information and creativity. guess we're just different

• +1
rubbing lowtiyel in my nipples to get rid of my gyno as we speak
counterproductive you spic cunt.
THAT WILL INCREASE ESTRADIOL IN THE NIPPLES!

SON YOU NEED PURE MUTHAFUCKING DEE ACHE TEE

• +1
Meditation is difficult but will bring more gains than anything else

Intermittent fasting helps my brain a lot too

Most modern day depression is related to inflammation

Fasting is very good for that and also helps your gut bacteria because it starves off some of the bad bacteria

don’t fast until you’re like 18 though cause you want to keep eating to grow

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4123 and maxmendietta
low iq faggot.
It is how our ancestors ate before we got cucked by big food conglomerates to eat processed foods full of carbs. Carnivore/keto/low carb diet increases growth hormones and helps boost natural levels of dopamine.

”how can I become NT?”

any good threads that you already have bookmarked/saved?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and maxmendietta
It is how our ancestors ate before we got cucked by big food conglomerates to eat processed foods full of carbs. Carnivore/keto/low carb diet increases growth hormones and helps boost natural levels of dopamine.
you're going to refute my point, and then suggest two pathetic invalid arguments against EATING carbohydrates?
the irony is so intense.

sure, not eating carbohydrates will increase your growth hormone because glucose isn't around upregulating somatostatin, but what happens when there isn't adequate amounts of glucose, insulin and growth hormone within the liver? IGF-1 synthesis is successfully stunted. And what's the good with an excessive amount of GH without an adequate amount of insulin and glucose?

as for dopamine, fucking lol, there is tyrosine in literally every single fucking food out there, I'm sure no-one is having any issues with the production of dopamine.

• +1
it works wonders for me son. ketosis genuinely makes me better at processing things and retaining information and creativity. guess we're just different
Going on a low carb diet does the same for me. Have you tried bulletproof coffee? That shit alone feels like taking adderall for me. Also, I find that modafinil while in ketosis decreases my headaches and thirstiness. Before going on low carb, I could not take modafinil as it would give me headaches and heart palpitations.

• +1
That shit alone feels like taking adderall for me.
> comparing depriving your brain of glucose and chronically elevating your cortisol levels to Adderall.

lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 1464
> comparing depriving your brain of glucose and chronically elevating your cortisol levels to Adderall.

lol
Honestly people fuck up dieting so hard

Just eat ur veggies cunts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, balding17yomanletcel and Deleted member 2756

lol
cope son a ketogenic chad is fucking your moms filthy glucose filled roast beef flaps as we speak

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 2756
ngl son i think it ain't working

shit thread 😳😳

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 1464

-Meditation

• +1
  • So Sad
why the fuck these niggas laugh reacting my thread...

• +1