cold approach doesnt work

joesimone

joesimone

Iron
Ok. So I was reading another thread that said cold approach works, but the last post was 3yrs ago. Instead of responding to that, I will create another one. Now the reason why it doesn't work is because I know a bunch of guys who do it and none of them ever have dates. Then I look at men who actually date regularly, and none of them seem to cold approach. Come to think of it, out of all the couples I know, none of them ever met from cold approach. Furthermore, if cold approach actually worked, wouldn't everyone be doing it? Yet we see that cold approach is not regularly practiced by any culture, whether eastern or western. I base my opinion from people I know. 1 guy, William, has done 40k approaches. I've seen him actually approach many, and often times, the conversation looks good. They're smiling, laughing, and conversations can last up to an hour. However, he is claiming that none of them are calling him back. Another guy I know, Tiago, has been going to community college for 9yrs. He has no friends from there, and has never dated anyone. He works at an Amazon warehouse where he also has no friends. The only friends he seems to have are from self help groups such as autism. He took a bunch of classes on pick up, read some self help books, and decided to would become a pick up artist. He went out to train stations, malls, parks, and street, and did cold approaches for 2 months, and got no dates. Nowadays, he doesn't even say hi to females. I suspect it's because of the rejection. Though he says he needs to "work on himself". Til this day, he swears that pick up works, yet he has nothing to show for it, nor do any of the other guys I know who do cold approach

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, bloomercel, ducktruck and 1 other person
cold approach only works at nightclubs when everyone is drunk

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, XtrovertNTnormalfag and ominion
  • JFL
Reactions: 97baHater and nathan
  • +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, Juandigomigo22 and 97baHater
cold approach only works at nightclubs when everyone is drunk

that isnt sustainable in the long run when everyone becomes sober. also night life only really attracts a certain type. so if youre just a regular guy looking for a house wife type, then that isnt going to work. also night life requires you to stay up late which filters out people who actually need to wake up in the morning and have things to do

• +1
Reactions: nathan
ok so the guy who did 40k approaches looks like this. he's not particularly ugly, but he did 40k approaches nonetheless and got no results. he starts off his approaches by saying "youre beautiful", and then if she doesnt walk away, he starts to make some small talk

Swif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, Pakicel and bloomercel
Cold approach is for charismatic people only

You either fit the bill or dont

format this thread better dude

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Saying to random people u are beatiful sound creepy and it will give vibes that u are after her pussy.

the

the guys who i know mostly just recite lines they got from other pua. one guy i know gets real good responses from females. theyre smiling, asking him questions, everyones having a good time, but he said no one calls him back. ive heard him talk, and his delivery sounds good, and when i say good, i mean like a good car salesman, because thats what cold approach is. youre trying to sell yourself. but like most other pua, it sounds more like a 1 way conversation, and a speech.

Very few people ever cold approach, so naturally most couples are not going to have met that way. So that doesn't prove much. Also, there's a selection bias issue where the people who do approach are mostly going to be failures since they wouldnt cold approach if they didnt have to. So that throws things off even more. It's hard to measure whether cold approach works on average or not. I only do it becsuse U'm horny and have high standards. If I had lower standards, I would just fuck beckies online. But I'm jb stacy only and can't get that online.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and joesimone
also l must say, another problem with pick up artists is that in order for them to continue doing cold approaches, they have to desensitize themselves, and not care what others think. by doing this, they end up alienating everyone, both male and female, becoming out of tune with others. in fact, most pua are oblivious to what others are thinking. what people like, what they dont like. this is also one of the reasons why they had limited social circles to begin with. the ones who dont desensitize themselves end up dropping out because they dont want to deal with the rejection

format this thread better dude
1/ Cold approach doesn’t work based on my observations. Guys I know who use it never get dates, while those who date regularly don’t use this method.

2/ If cold approach was effective, it would be widely practiced, but it’s not.

3/ Example: William has done 40k cold approaches with positive conversations, yet none of the women call him back.

4/ Example: Tiago spent 9 years in college and tried cold approaches for 2 months, but got no dates. Now, he avoids greeting women altogether.

5/ Despite their belief in pickup techniques, neither William nor Tiago have any success to show for it.

6/ Conclusion: Cold approach isn’t effective.

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, bloomercel, alurmo and 1 other person
Very few people ever cold approach, so naturally most couples are not going to have met that way. So that doesn't prove much. Also, there's a selection bias issue where the people who do approach are mostly going to be failures since they wouldnt cold approach if they didnt have to. So that throws things off even more. It's hard to measure whether cold ap proach works on average or not. I only do it becsuse U'm horny and have high standards. If I had lower standards, I would just fuck beckies online. But I'm jb stacy only and can't get that online.

im only speaking based on what ive seen which is males getting turned down, and females giving awkward looks, and responses. if you were a smooth operator, you wouldnt need to do cold approaches, so what ends up hapening is the only ones doing cold approach are awkward guys, resulting in no results.

im only speaking based on what ive seen which is males getting turned down, and females giving awkward looks, and responses. if you were a smooth operator, you wouldnt need to do cold approaches, so what ends up hapening is the only ones doing cold approach are awkward guys, resulting in no results.
Yeah, that's what I'm talking about with selection bias. It's usually the less desirable dudes doing it.

• +1
Reactions: joesimone
cold approach does not work for most people because tinder literally represents reality in terms of what women consider phyiscally attractive.

A guy who cannot get a single match on tinder won't do well cold approaching either.

I always tell guys not to buy expensive PUA courses that are supposedly going to "teach them" how to "date". It's a waste of money.

There's nothing or very little to be taught. Either there is attraction or not. There is no line or mindset that is suddenly going to make a woman physically attracted to someone.

Edit: 18-year old chad did not spend a single day trying to figure out "how to attract women" - he is what PUAs call a "natural" - or what is commonly known as "physically attractive" :D

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, joesimone and nathan
cold approach does not work for most people because tinder literally represents reality in terms of what women consider phyiscally attractive.
Tinder is nightmare difficulty, and it's unusable for oldcels looking for jb

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist and bloomercel

A guy who cannot get a single match on tinder won't do well cold approaching either.

I always tell guys not to buy expensive PUA courses that are supposedly going to "teach them" how to "date". It's a waste of money.

There's nothing or very little to be taught. Either there is attraction or not. There is no line or mindset that is suddenly going to make a woman physically attracted to someone.

Edit: 18-year old chad did not spend a single day trying to figure out "how to attract women" - he is what PUAs call a "natural" - or what is commonly known as "physically attractive" :D
thats the thing, but what they teach you in pick up class is, if the female says no, that just means you have to try harder at convincing her. they take this salesman like approach to it. the only difference is, a salesman usually tries to figure out if someone would be likely to buy his produce where a pua just goes up to attractive females whether she's interested or not. pick up artists always try to say they have a magic switch to make females like them, and thats why you should pay them money to learn this magic. lots of guys are really desprate enough to believe it. as a matter of fact, tiago keeps trying to convince me that pick up works, like hes an evangelist. he even said that a pick up artist stole my girl. thats why i hate pick up, but i dont actually even hate pick up. i just dont think it works

well heres another problem for tinder is that females on there will most likely search with age limits. the majority of pick up artists tend to be older guys, so theyre (we) automatically going to be filtered out. what ive noticed is, the demographics of pua tend to be a bit on the older side because many of them sit on the side lines throughout their youth. then when they start going bald they realize that time is running out and theyve got to take action. this is where the desperation comes in, and this is why they turn towards pick up, because it offers a quick fix solution

problem with that argument is, if you were charasmatic, you wouldnt need to do cold approach. in fact, i dont know any charasmatic people who do cold approach. also being charasmatic can maybe get you a number, but that doesnt mean anyone will date you.

ok so the guy who did 40k approaches looks like this. he's not particularly ugly, but he did 40k approaches nonetheless and got no results. he starts off his approaches by saying "youre beautiful", and then if she doesnt walk away, he starts to make some small talk

View attachment 3108886
He needs orbital implants and possibly bimax if he is very recessed. And is he gymcelled?

"Another guy I know, Tiago, has been going to community college for 9yrs. He has no friends from there, and has never dated anyone. He works at an Amazon warehouse where he also has no friends. The only friends he seems to have are from self help groups such as autism. He took a bunch of classes on pick up, read some self help books, and decided to would become a pick up artist. He went out to train stations, malls, parks, and street, and did cold approaches for 2 months, and got no dates. Nowadays, he doesn't even say hi to females. I suspect it's because of the rejection"

Lol that Tiago dude is literally me, sounds almost like my story. If I stay the same for 2 years from now on I will rope no doubt.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: joesimone
He needs orbital implants and possibly bimax if he is very recessed. And is he gymcelled?
acha. he is part of a mostly male running club. im thinking he is not doing well financially. he lives in the projects, and is on food stamps. he lives in the ghetto but goes to posh neighborhoods to approach females. he was in jail for nearly a year and became out of shape due to that. he was locked up for making death threats by the way. for a long time he was a fruitarian, so he ended up looking very thin. he looked sick. he also said that he was sick.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik616 and Pakicel

it doesn't represent reality, cause tinder is frauded pictures

he is part of a mostly male running club. he was in jail for nearly a year and became out of shape due to that. he was locked up for making death threats by the way
Seems mentally ill.

Also, eye area seems very bad. If he is recessed that makes it even worse. If he was a 6 feet gymmaxxed normie who is NT, he would have some success.

he knows people who cold approach and none of them have seen any success with it
The goat as always, may Gandy grants you 2mm of forward growth by the end of the year

• JFL
Reactions: nathan
Seems mentally ill.

Also, eye area seems very bad. If he is recessed that makes it even worse. If he was a 6 feet gymmaxxed normie who is NT, he would have some success.
he;s pretty tall. he is like 6-2. he is also a part time beggar. he plays music on the street with the monkey buket. he also dresses in 1920s clothing to peacock.

heres another picture of him

fruit-festival-threats-074.jpg

Last edited:
he;s pretty tall. he is like 6-2. he is also a part time beggar. he plays music on the street with the monkey buket. he also dresses in 1920s clothing to peacock.

heres another picture of him

fruit-festival-threats-074.jpg
sounds like a fucking loser