Cold approach guide: Yesterday I complemented 5 random girls in uni

nitesik

nitesik

Kraken
Now everybody thinks I am a creep its over and makes fun of me its over how do I rope to get to gandy heaven?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
they all forgot nigga stop being autistic

• JFL
Reactions: lowiqNormie
  • +1
Reactions: ducksoover
Noone actually cares about you so noones gonna remember your cringe moments

Forgot step 1: look good

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
Now everybody thinks I am a creep its over and makes fun of me its over how do I rope to get to gandy heaven?
I wish I was low inhib man
Cold approaching for me is not at it
I feel like a loser after getting rejected by 5 girls cold approaching

go back on tiktok retard normie with ur bluepilled advices jfl
in reality im right and you are wrong, since ur this autistic you should be the one to rope jfl

Cold approach or did you compliment them randomly while having a casual conversation? Big difference.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51781 and IAMNOTANINCEL
why do you care about random girls opinions

tbh I am joking nobody thinks I am a creep now and I talk with all 5 of them as usual, 2 of them added me on insta so might hit them yk lol

Dude I feel so fun and energized even after getting rejected

Cold approach or did you compliment them randomly while having a casual conversation? Big difference.
true, and based. Not that there is anything wrong perse, with either. I think compliment+casual convo is defenately the way to go for situations and locations that are often visited and social-ish. Like for example, at school, at the gym, at the sport/hobby clubs, and so on.
The cold appraoch style, is imo exclusively for locations and situations that are "cold", that one will never visit again, or are random as hell, like for example when one at the trainstation, or in a shop, or at club/bar, or at beach, etc...

tbh I am joking nobody thinks I am a creep now and I talk with all 5 of them as usual, 2 of them added me on insta so might hit them yk lol

the social dude will be seen as less creepy, than the quit dude. In general. obviously looks play a big role, in how one best should and van go about it being a social/communication maxxed dude.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
Thats retarded. You need evidence that they like you first