Cold approach

N

nycjit

Iron
I was at the gym today and there was this lower psl girl who was not the best looking but she had a fat ass and crazy legs, i mog her . I wanted to cold approach her so bad but i just couldn’t bring myself to do it. any advice for cold approach? i know what to say i just struggle with actually going up and doing it i’ve never done it before.

I was at the gym today and there was this lower psl girl who was not the best looking but she had a fat ass and crazy legs, i mog her . I wanted to cold approach her so bad but i just couldn’t bring myself to do it. any advice for cold approach? i know what to say i just struggle with actually going up and doing it i’ve never done it before.
Your ass mogs her ass? Or wdym?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nathan and rexylkmxg
Just say hi then ask for her number and make plans then and there, no need for fake convo, if she finds you attractive it will be 1 and done

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, nycjit and nathan
just be low-inhib theory

• +1
Reactions: nathan
get god complex nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel and nathan
i know what to say i just struggle with actually going up and doing it i’ve never done it before.
how d you know what to say if youve never done it before

• +1
Reactions: nathan
how d you know what to say if youve never done it before
there’s some guy on tiktok that records his approaches called @talktogirls and it works from what i’ve seen

Just say hi then ask for her number and make plans then and there, no need for fake convo, if she finds you attractive it will be 1 and done
yeah i know that, i just struggle with actually walking over to her and doing the approach

what is low-inhib and high inhib

Refers to a person who doesn't care what others think of him, generally it's the mindset of a functioning adult male

• +1
Reactions: nycjit
there’s some guy on tiktok that records his approaches called @talktogirls and it works from what i’ve seen
so what would your approach look like
would you use some pickup line or say i thought you were cute and wanted to meet you

You could do number, but I find snapchat better since you can at least send pictures , and its not as formal as a number so if you fumble then its not a big deal .

The thing with gym and cold approach is you have to be careful to be very picky with your approaches if its a gym you go to often, as you don't want to be known as the guy that hits on every foid.

That being said their is a simple solution, just go to other gym club locations you don't go often to. Hit on a foid their. You could probably do like 2 or 3 max. Then its kinda noticeable