Cold approached 2 blonde JB

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday
I was in the tram standing next to these 2 blonde JB, suddenly mf short HTN arabcel came from behind and cold approached them. At first I was giggling thinking about how autist here would say but then tall Chadlite gave me the side eyes then I half covered my face. This arabcel is fashioned maxxed unfortunately his English kinda broken they exchanged coversations for a while but he was the only one asking and they delayed the answers for like 3 sec every time. Hope it goes well for our fellow manlet on scoring young 2 prime JB.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Deleted member 31562, flippasav and 3 others
The chadlite look like this with better hair

The manlet arabcel look like Walmart version of this

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, flippasav and rand anon
I was in the tram standing next to these 2 blonde JB, suddenly mf short HTN arabcel came from behind and cold approached them. At first I was giggling thinking about how autist here would say but then tall Chadlite gave me the side eyes then I half covered my face. This arabcel is fashioned maxxed unfortunately his English kinda broken they exchanged coversations for a while but he was the only one asking and they delayed the answers for like 3 sec every time. Hope it goes well for our fellow manlet on scoring young 2 prime JB.
natural chadlites are pussies they arent used to being amogged

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
  • +1
Reactions: kranerman23123
Fashion maxing + low inhib + rizz @traveler @looksmaxxer234

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: traveler and Looks234