Cold approached HTB

spongebob

spongebob

Mistral
So I cold approached 2 girls last Wednesday. One htb Dutch and one htb Spanish girl.
Got both contacts. Didn't message the Spanish girl yet.
Just had a date with this Dutch girl. She was 182 and had a big pair of bonkers while slim figure. She was pretty nice. Showed lots of interest. Very typical Dutch girl behaviour. Initiated physical contact, initiated sexual convos, wanted to split the date.
I had a good time with her. Even see some potential in this girl long term. Her bodycount is just 2. She was very strict with time and planning. I lack that quality so I'm trying to LTR her so she could help me with it. She also talked openly about sex and stuff, nothing was taboo. Was a good date.

I'm starting to think cold approach is legit the best way. No one does it anymore. Once you've looksmaxxed, the natural progression should be to approach women. Then it's time to work on your personality so you can LTR a girl.
Blackpill -> Redpill -> Bluepill

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SlavicGeneral, Deleted member 60051, chrisN and 7 others
Not a single atom.

• +1
Reactions: kebab
Her bodycount is just 2.
Is it not autistic to ask bodycount on a date, or does she have such a high bodycount (and lied to you) that she has no problems to openly talk about that?

What are your stats?

Is it not autistic to ask bodycount on a date, or does she have such a high bodycount (and lied to you) that she has no problems to openly talk about that?
No it's normal. She talked about her past experiences and stuff so it was normal to transfer the convo into that direction. Girls are always talking about relationships and stuff.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
So I cold approached 2 girls last Wednesday. One htb Dutch and one htb Spanish girl.
Got both contacts. Didn't message the Spanish girl yet.
Just had a date with this Dutch girl. She was 182 and had a big pair of bonkers while slim figure. She was pretty nice. Showed lots of interest. Very typical Dutch girl behaviour. Initiated physical contact, initiated sexual convos, wanted to split the date.
I had a good time with her. Even see some potential in this girl long term. Her bodycount is just 2. She was very strict with time and planning. I lack that quality so I'm trying to LTR her so she could help me with it. She also talked openly about sex and stuff, nothing was taboo. Was a good date.

I'm starting to think cold approach is legit the best way. No one does it anymore. Once you've looksmaxxed, the natural progression should be to approach women. Then it's time to work on your personality so you can LTR a girl.
Post face and height

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: SeriousAscension, Tai Lung, bloomercel and 3 others
Cold approaching is legit if you approach your looks match and results like this will happen,

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41284 and EggKing
6ft2 mtn good frame and muscle
I know how to talk with girls and people call me masculine so it comes naturally I think
I literally am in the same boat except knowing how to talk to girls, can i dm

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|
P in V is next

• +1
Reactions: spongebob
No it's normal. She talked about her past experiences and stuff so it was normal to transfer the convo into that direction. Girls are always talking about relationships and stuff.
Did she talk about relatonships or bodycount? If she sucked someone she met on a party, she might not tell it to everyone.

Did she talk about relatonships or bodycount? If she sucked someone she met on a party, she might not tell it to everyone.
Idk idc. She told me she F'ed just 2 and those were in relationship because she wouldn't do it outside of it.
She basically talked about what other people did or said while providing a sexual vibe to the convo. I just played into it because the tone was set. I guess I set the tone in the first 15 minutes of meeting her so she was already comfortable with going this way.

• +1
Reactions: AlexAP
what's your halos
I'm starting to youthmaxxed rn
planning to cold approach one Im done with the basics

Very typical Dutch girl behaviour. Initiated physical contact, initiated sexual convos, wanted to split the date.
Mogs north americans

what's your halos
I'm starting to youthmaxxed rn
planning to cold approach one Im done with the basics
Yeah people estimate im 6 years younger, while Im in my mid 20s. So Im not sure if it's a halo or failo. People often comment my build but sometimes my eyes. I guess I worked on myself enough to be confident, thus Im always myself and chill.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|
If I tried cold approaching I’d get pepper sprayed

• JFL
Reactions: ineonx and Phxx
I know how to talk with girls and people call me masculine so it comes naturally I think
you always talk about how you get approached in public, at clubs, at parties, etc.
so you claiming mtn is just straight-up lies, because that shit doesn't really happen to anyone except to really good-looking men.

You probably mog 90% of guys your age in looks, but go here claiming normie lol.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Clown Show and Deleted member 22918
you always talk about how you get approached in public, at clubs, at parties, etc.
so you claiming mtn is just straight-up lies, because that shit doesn't really happen to anyone except to really good-looking men.

You probably mog 90% of guys your age in looks, but go here claiming normie lol.
My face is recessed into oblivion. I have so many failos. I guess psl doesnt uphold then. Maybe female gaze is much more important. Maybe I mog smv wise. Most guys around me are higher in PSL, yet get less attention. Maybe it's my attitude. People often call me weird. Idk really. Maybe height+body pill strikes.

TLDR:
I guess it's height+body = feeling safe
And empathic+open = feeling understood
Confident+chill+masculine = personality

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: greycel, |Daddy_Zygos| and MoggerGaston
My face is recessed into oblivion. I have so many failos. I guess psl doesnt uphold then. Maybe female gaze is much more important. Maybe I mog smv wise. Most guys around me are higher in PSL, yet get less attention. Maybe it's my attitude. People often call me weird. Idk really. Maybe height+body pill strikes.

TLDR:
I guess it's height+body = feeling safe
And empathic+open = feeling understood
Confident+chill+masculine = personality
nobody knows you are empathic/open/confident/chill/masculine untill they know you better. They are making that judgement based on how you look.
So it's just a factor of looks that is largely undiscussed here.

Like how my face looks like non-NT autistic lowTrust trash. No symmetry, bad soft-features, etc.

I may aswell be truecel in SMV, despite being MTN facially in PSL-features. Simply due to how autistic and retarded my facial features are.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037, Deleted member 62265, bloomercel and 2 others
nobody knows you are empathic/open/confident/chill/masculine untill they know you better. They are making that judgement based on how you look.
So it's just a factor of looks that is largely undiscussed here.

Like how my face looks like non-NT autistic lowTrust trash. No symmetry, bad soft-features, etc.

I may aswell be truecel in SMV, despite being MTN facially in PSL-features. Simply due to how autistic and retarded my facial features are.
I guess girls make an estimate of your personality based on your looks. Their world is emotionally driven so we men will always have trouble figuring it out. If you look angry and unapproachable, even top tier psl won't have girls approach you.
It's the feeling you give them when they see you.

Where nigga ? A club ? Uni ?
One in the train and another while stepping out of the bus. I didnt even think about what to say. I was so low inhib I just said what came to my head.

One in the train and another while stepping out of the bus. I didnt even think about what to say. I was so low inhib I just said what came to my head.
Mirin lowinhib, how did you acquire such lowinhib

• +1
Dnrd, 6'2 ramblings

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and MoggerGaston
Meanwhile I can’t even get a #

fuark i need to get back to cold approaching a hundred girls a day

How do you talk to girl?

How do you talk to girl?
It's all emotional guidance without coming off feminine.
Imagine emotions are wind or water. You swim/sail/fly through them.
You need to be articulate and social enough to do it while having enough value for them to see you as a potential mate.

• Hmm...
Reactions: SeriousAscension
Where did you approach them?

Girls initiate with me in warm approach situations so I don't think I've ever randomly gone up to a girl in my life. If I did I'd probably have success but idk I just don't do it. Probably just a pussy tbh (6'1 HTN in LDN)

slayers.org. i got to up my game

Where did you approach them?

Girls initiate with me in warm approach situations so I don't think I've ever randomly gone up to a girl in my life. If I did I'd probably have success but idk I just don't do it. Probably just a pussy tbh (6'1 HTN in LDN)
One in the train and another after stepping out of the bus. You'd be surprised how receptive foids are. Today one customer started talking personally to me while working. I had a feeling she was hitting on me. She was mtb though so nothing was lost.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037