Cold approaching is not worth it

5.5psl

5.5psl

GOODBYE
Girl doesn't know anything about you so you better have really good communication skills and looks to pull it off + most girls will flake you after giving their number/ insta id
And most girls in relationships ik are from dating apps

@nitesik @AspiringMogger

what is there to lose?

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
what is there to lose?
That's the only thing that motivates me to cold approach.
But you kinda lose your confidence and self esteem when you keep on getting rejected lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC and UZB_Strebl
But you kinda lose your confidence and self esteem when you keep on getting rejected lmao
man up

• +1
esteem is already low when balckpilled your already at the bottom might as well take your chances no matter how low they are and your 6"4 gym maxed brah just go clubing i can pm you my ild pics i still got hoes aproching me cuz of height

• +1
Are u pussy brotha

• +1
You fuxking cunt

Should I leak ur height guide?

Why are u pussy ?
Was ltn almost my while life but when it comes to beating people and going 300kmp on the highway im not i even outran the cops 3 times jfl

Was ltn almost my while life but when it comes to beating people and going 300kmp on the highway im not i even outran the cops 3 times jfl
If u are really all this why are talking to me on a incel forum lmfao 🤣

Bitch already low hp from her period, tf u scared of

Girl doesn't know anything about you so you better have really good communication skills and looks to pull it off + most girls will flake you after giving their number/ insta id
And most girls in relationships ik are from dating apps
Looks sre everything when cold approaching

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and 5.5psl
what is there to lose?
When you look at this in a macro context then men in general have everything to loose by approaching.

Men need to stop giving women any attention that is not first initiated or equally reciprocated by women.

Simps and simping behaviour needs to be culled to affect broad scale change in female behaviour

• +1
When you look at this in a macro context then men in general have everything to loose by approaching.

Men need to stop giving women any attention that is not first initiated or equally reciprocated by women.

Simps and simping behaviour needs to be culled to affect broad scale change in female behaviour
brainrot