Cold approching

EthnicRobin

EthnicRobin

Trading teens for ascencion
today i cold approached this girl ive liked for a while and it actually went pretty well shes 3 years older than me but for some reason looks my age i ended up getting her instagram and we have been talking for abit:eek: so just be confident guys:bluepill:

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, thugmaxxer2 and violentrose
bump

• +1
Reactions: violentrose
today i cold approached this girl ive liked for a while and it actually went pretty well shes 3 years older than me but for some reason looks my age i ended up getting her instagram and we have been talking for abit:eek: so just be confident guys:bluepill:
Ltb ?

lowk im bouta get betabuxxed cuz shes my looksmatch but im ascending every month so ill be htn by 15
AAFA02A0 4E1D 4886 A0A6 D819C79FD339

15 and 18 is that … is that a case im seeing rn :feelshaha: anyway mirin still fuck her and dip without telling noone

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, thugmaxxer2 and EthnicRobin
How attractive are you?
objectivly by most ppl i get rated low mtn through high mtn so i place myself at mid mtn but i heard mfs on org either over rate or under rate i get rated on tiktok and discord

objectivly by most ppl i get rated low mtn through high mtn so i place myself at mid mtn but i heard mfs on org either over rate or under rate i get rated on tiktok and discord
haha tiktok and discord are even worse they have no idea what they're talking about :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: EdgyFashionist and EthnicRobin
I can rate u proper

However I guess these possibilities:
Your actually fine, and like 6,5/10 and you dated a 6 girl.
You will be rejected for a Chad/chadlite in few months even few weeks.

However I guess these possibilities:
Your actually fine, and like 6,5/10 and you dated a 6 girl.
You will be rejected for a Chad/chadlite in few months even few weeks.
my school is full of ltns maybe only 1-3 chadlites in my entire school and they all have gfs but again id cheat if i was cl

my school is full of ltns maybe only 1-3 chadlites in my entire school and they all have gfs but again id cheat if i was cl
Dating apps exist and a relation ship never last, women's always wants better. If youre not chadlite you have like 95% probability of finishing you're relation ship in less than 2 years. And probably 99% that your gf cheats on you in less than 2 years.

Dating apps exist and a relation ship never last, women's always wants better. If youre not chadlite you have like 95% probability of finishing you're relation ship in less than 2 years. And probably 99% that your gf cheats on you in less than 2 years.
yea thats why if i dont hit cl naturally im surgery maxxing to cl:(