Cold showers are only cope if you use then as a looksmax

sub5incel125

sub5incel125

I will be there for the downfall of clavicular.
Before anyone says “keep coping” cold showers are a great way to start your morning. The temperature change in your body spikes to a lower temp which boost adrenaline to wake you up and be more productive in the morning. If you are a school student or have work early just take a cold shower once and see how you do during 1st period/first hour of work. My morning brain fogs goes away right as I hop in the shower.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ryuken and nzvids
Bro came straight from hamza academy get a load of this guy @alurmo
@looksmaxxing223

• JFL
Reactions: LTN Baguette
I only take cold showers cuz they actually make me feel clean and fresh, I hate walking out of the shower all hot and feeling sweaty when Im about to do my routines / put clothes on :love:

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja and sub5incel125
I only take cold showers cuz they actually make me feel clean and fresh, I hate walking out of the shower all hot and feeling sweaty when Im about to do my routines / put clothes on :love:
only hot showers at night to relax and get good sleep

• +1
Reactions: nzvids
maybe lukewarm, I don't get how anyone can like being above their normal body temperature unless they are at the beach :unsure:
I dont take hot showers to the point my skin burns I just take around lukewarm to a little hotter than that maybe like 90°

• +1
Reactions: nzvids
it feels like shit

• +1
Reactions: irkkedmulatto
SPIKING your adrenaline constantly will age you faster? Its adrenaline for a reason. Should be used sparringly. So low iq:lul:

• +1
Reactions: sub5incel125
SPIKING your adrenaline constantly will age you faster? Its adrenaline for a reason. Should be used sparringly. So low iq:lul:
oh yeah the amount of adrenaline from a cold shower will make me age like a bitch its over for me I already look 40 you are so right bhai I better listen to you more often

• JFL
Reactions: exlurkervv999
Love increasing my cortisol:soy::lul:

• +1
Reactions: sub5incel125