Collagen and Elastin Increase

J

jafarjafar

Iron
What are the best methods to significantly and visibly increase collagen and elastin levels in the skin? I’m not talking about any “uh take collagen sup”. nah i’m talking about something that will greatly increase it. Thank you

I wrecked my collagen form 6 months of Aromasin. I need to reverse it back to how it used to look like. Is megadosing collagen enough in ur opinion?
yes and aromasin didn't wreck your collagen

• +1
Reactions: ALP
Red light therapy, collagen, MSM. If you wanna “greatly increase it,” maybe do multiple things.

• +1
Reactions: jafarjafar
i just started hgh for heightmaximg anyways. let’s see how it works. started at 2 iu, will work my way up to 7
Very well. I don't recommend tho, for health and financial reasons

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
How old are you? I assume you still live with your parents since you're trying to get taller
also will the hgh help with other skin issues like shitty texture? which i got because of aromaisn which kinda fucked me. (i stopped aromasin now cuz of it)

also will the hgh help with other skin issues like shitty texture? which i got because of aromaisn which kinda fucked me. (i stopped aromasin now cuz of it)
Idk what you mean by "shitty texture". If you're referring to acne, that's a normal occurence for your age

Idk what you mean by "shitty texture". If you're referring to acne, that's a normal occurence for your age
Bad skin texture. 6 months ago i had amazing skin texture, soft supple skin. then after aromasin it got fucked.