londonbhai

Iron
Yo bhais whats the best way to collagen max cus it actually ascends u so much

rn im consuming
10g of beef gelatine
viral collagen peptides
steak

NAC, MSM, LIPOSOMAL VITAMIN C, AASTAXANTHIN,

Im gonna buy some beef bones and start drinking bone broth, i drink 2-3L everyday

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, edodalic29 and thereallegend

rn im consuming
10g of beef gelatine
viral collagen peptides
steak

Im gonna buy some beef bones and start drinking bone broth, i drink 2-3L everyday
tretinoin

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel

rn im consuming
10g of beef gelatine
viral collagen peptides
steak

My collagen has gotten slightly better since adding bone broth that i made from home by boiling the tendons and bones of a lamb . I freeze it and put it in my protein shakes

My collagen has gotten slightly better since adding bone broth that i made from home by boiling the tendons and bones of a lamb . I freeze it and put it in my protein shakes
That must take disgusting

so you put bones in a pot, aswell as the tendons, put some water in - random ammount? - and then boil it. remove the bones or whatever
and freeze it?

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
low percentage treitinoin
microneedling
estrogen vaginal cream

• JFL
Reactions: ominion and itzyaboyJJ
With what u say my 1liter raw milk have more than u eat this shit

rn im consuming
10g of beef gelatine
viral collagen peptides
steak

low percentage treitinoin
microneedling
estrogen vaginal cream
What about within tho? I saw some collagen thing which was like CH-77 something niggelry like that, worth it or nah? And yeah I’ll do tretinoin if my skin isn’t fully chad after a month of gut health cleaning

rn im consuming
10g of beef gelatine
viral collagen peptides
steak

bovine collage, red beef, beef adrenals, beef liver, beef hearts, and tretinoin

What about within tho? I saw some collagen thing which was like CH-77 something niggelry like that, worth it or nah? And yeah I’ll do tretinoin if my skin isn’t fully chad after a month of gut health cleaning
im like 90% sure there isnt a reliable method to increase internal collagen its mostly genetic like dystrophin, its a protein formed by DNA. internal vitamin values affect it but you cant really increase it

ironically in this case, diet and gut healthmaxxing is the only way to increase collagen in vivo
its kinda like gh

i think bpc-157 increases collagen but im unsure as there is little data that isnt behind paywalls

Aajonus vonderplanitz diet .U act like dummy normies diet makes insane results

im like 90% sure there isnt a reliable method to increase internal collagen its mostly genetic like dystrophin, its a protein formed by DNA. internal vitamin values affect it but you cant really increase it

ironically in this case, diet and gut healthmaxxing is the only way to increase collagen in vivo
its kinda like gh

i think bpc-157 increases collagen but im unsure as there is little data that isnt behind paywalls
best foods for collagen ? vit c and gelatin helps i think

best foods for collagen ? vit c and gelatin helps i think
no certain ones in general, you just want an inclusive diet that contains a lot of amino acids, so that your body can properly form the molecule and have all resources available.

rn im consuming
10g of beef gelatine
viral collagen peptides
steak

Beer

rn im consuming
10g of beef gelatine
viral collagen peptides
steak

raw liver, alot actually, many people report that they get super glowing almost gay looking glowing skin after eating 250-500g of raw liver and waking up the next day and the following days.

raw liver, alot actually, many people report that they get super glowing almost gay looking glowing skin after eating 250-500g of raw liver and waking up the next day and the following days.
like beef raw liver?

• +1
Reactions: PrimalPlasty