Collagen or Rope mogs everyone here

TeenAscender

TeenAscender

Banned
Going to an elite university like Princeton immediately makes you mog 99.99% of the population, superseding bullshit looks.

@Collagen or rope

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Sprinkles

genuinely mogs the retarded populace of america.

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 50702, LooksOrDeath and TeenAscender
keep coping, you can always get into an Ivy League, you have to be born handsome
Cope not anyone can get into an Ivy League, most people devote the first 18 years of their lives to getting into a top undergrad yet they fail because they weren’t NT and high IQ enough to get the resume

Ivy League > Looks > everything else

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
going to a good uni/high paying job/ great car etc are all a halo if you are good looking and tall.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: anthony111553, ElTruecel, pig_face and 2 others
Ivy League > 6’4 handsome
My ego will be satisfied if i can transfer to an ivy from a t20 school, but I doubt it’s possible for unremarkable students.

Cope not anyone can get into an Ivy League, most people devote the first 18 years of their lives to getting into a top undergrad yet they fail because they weren’t NT and high IQ enough to get the resume

Ivy League > Looks > everything else
jfl at your brainwashed ass. anyone with money can get into an ivy league+what if you do get in? you’ll just have more opportunities to wageslave. pointless and easy to get in

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 52404
My ego will be satisfied if i can transfer to an ivy from a t20 school, but I doubt it’s possible for unremarkable students.
if you dont get into princeton stanford MIT or Caltech you may as well go to some community college.

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
if you dont get into princeton stanford MIT or Caltech you may as well go to some community college.
I’ll have to become an ascetic then, only option. Btw I’ve been curious for a while, do you go to uni or work? Or are you NEETing?

I’ll have to become an ascetic then, only option. Btw I’ve been curious for a while, do you go to uni or work? Or are you NEETing?
NEETing writing an exam in June for an MBA program. But I have been interested in biotech for a while as well.

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
Betabuxx

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TeenAscender and ElTruecel
Have fun with your parents and high status people looking down on you because of your alma mater
Face Emoji GIF by Otakou

• JFL
Reactions: TeenAscender