@Collagen or rope was right. Its all about university

dnr. Ur forever incel in canada soyboy dirt shit boring country regardless. Keep crying for me when i make millions a year and mog ur average salary first year
Caged at this delusion
have fun buying a house for 800k in a city you'll hate

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and Deleted member 9837
Caged at this delusion
have fun buying a house for 800k in a city you'll hate
tenor.gif
reminder this will be me fucking your wife while you unclog the immense shit in my gold plated toilet

brutally mogged
giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Clark69
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow and Deleted member 9837
jfl im not becoming a residential plumber, not even becoming a plumber tbh
over for ur 80 hour work weeks
tenor.gif
woahhh nigga, not a single pixel

Attachments

• 1607222895062.jpeg
    1607222895062.jpeg
    9.2 KB · Views: 4
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 9837 and Clark69
View attachment 852200ur from turkey jfl next big tech support agent I guess
I may be Turkish but I dont live in that slum and I severely mog u incel. JFL at you getting mad enough to go through my post history, I live in ur head rent free

I may be Turkish but I dont live in that slum and I severely mog u incel. JFL at you getting mad enough to go through my post history, I live in ur head rent free
I never looked thru ur post history :lul: however you knew I was Canadian??
You live in 3rd world bro, a uber eats driver here mogs a lawyer there, its truly over for you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 9837 and Clark69
I never looked thru ur post history :lul: however you knew I was Canadian??
You live in 3rd world bro, a uber eats driver here mogs a lawyer there, its truly over for you
I dont live in Turkey You utter faggit and you TOLD me u were Canadian in this thread Dumbass whereas I did not mention my ethnicity. Just admit I live in ur head rent free and will soon be unclogging my shit while i fuck ur wife and daughter.
This is literally u
while I rock up to my high status job in my freshly custom designed suit worth more than ur yearly salary
tenor.gif

I dont live in Turkey You utter faggit and you TOLD me u were Canadian in this thread Dumbass whereas I did not mention my ethnicity. Just admit I live in ur head rent free and will soon be unclogging my shit while i fuck ur wife and daughter.
This is literally u View attachment 856662 while I rock up to my high status job in my freshly custom designed suit worth more than ur yearly salary
tenor.gif
Bro you replied 2 days later jfl
u live in 3rd world bro its over for ur career

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837
just drastically larp salaries of shit saturated careers also dominated by people with degrees theory and call ivy league degrees useless jfl. I stopped reading ur retarded projections for the sake of preserving my braincells plz kys low iq coping baboon
They actually pay good bro

Look it up you get payed more than majority of college degrees starting out

Trades over most degrees unless stem and a few others and even then that’s debatable

If you want MONEY and fast trade is The way to go

https://www.sdc.gov.on.ca/sites/mol/drs/ca/Specialty Trade Constructors/238-18175-19 (421-1674).pdf
Darn I was really larping about 50$ an hour:cry:Guess I have to go to uni now:cry:
50$ an hour plus frequent overtime which is 100$ an hour was a larp all along:cry:what uni boyos im thinking yale?
Over for you and your boring white collar job
Lol he’s not in America So it doesn’t matter for him

I know a guy who only works trades no degrees and he owns a house 4 cars and has 3 kids living comfortably with his wife in his early 40s makin 180k a year

Just lol at going to debt for college if you got no plans for a worthwhile degree

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969 and The Bleach Pill
Bro you replied 2 days later jfl
u live in 3rd world bro its over for ur career
I live in the UK nigga. I love it when faggits start typing in all caps either indicating that they have run out of substance, are unoriginal or dont surpass the age of 14

Lol he’s not in America So it doesn’t matter for him

I know a guy who only works trades no degrees and he owns a house 4 cars and has 3 kids living comfortably with his wife in his early 40s makin 180k a year

Just lol at going to debt for college if you got no plans for a worthwhile degree
Ez ez ez and the best thing is that they desperately need guys for skilled trades

• +1
I live in the UK nigga. I love it when faggits start typing in all caps either indicating that they have run out of substance, are unoriginal or dont surpass the age of 14
next big turkish hash dealer

Start trading yourself.. use you student loan to invest

• JFL
Reactions: The Bleach Pill
Ez ez ez and the best thing is that they desperately need guys for skilled trades
I think people get so desperate And hooked on the idea college they don’t look or know there’s other potentially better options

I’n sure now I’m going to stop college after my associates and go into a trade because having both instead of bachelors is Way more useful on top of the coding certifications I have already

Best part is it’s all free for me and I’ll be making more than everyone who got a degree starting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969
I think people get so desperate And hooked on the idea college they don’t look or know there’s other potentially better options

I’n sure now I’m going to stop college after my associates and go into a trade because having both instead of bachelors is Way more useful on top of the coding certifications I have already
Nice bro what u gonna do

Nice bro what u gonna do
Electrician or mechanic

Both those start pay is 50 dollars on average a hour and if I do good in trade school As one of the top in the class I can get a job straight in bmw or a airplane parts workshop Since they hire directly the best workers from school

And starting pay for those companies is 70/80 dollars

• +1
americanpsychophone.gif
"hey Chad, The one with Master's doctorate at bath university. Get me a cup of coffee and one for ur wife of 5 years sucking my cock rn or your fired"
based

• +1
Reactions: The Bleach Pill
Electrician or mechanic

Both those start pay is 50 dollars on average a hour and if I do good in trade school As one of the top in the class I can get a job straight in bmw or a airplane parts workshop Since they hire directly the best workers from school

And starting pay for those companies is 70/80 dollars
Legend.

• +1
If your not in the top university to apply to an internship for Investment Banking its over. Who cares if ur a couple mm recessed if u have degree at a shit community college/uni that is below top 5. The insane status halo, connections and money you will make mogs plus you can still get your surgeries even quicker with the truck loads of money if u are yet not satisfied fucking stacy and have severe bdd.

americanpsychophone.gif
"hey Chad, The one with Master's doctorate at bath university. Get me a cup of coffee and one for ur wife of 5 years sucking my cock rn or your fired"
Dnrd and shit cope.

If you are blackpilled you realize that college degree is meaningless.

A guy named Martyros he has a friend who is literally autistic as fuck and he has no problems getting laid.

He cucked a stay at home mom of an Engineer and recorded cumming inside of her mouth.

Keep crying for "muh degree at Princeton"

No Princeton for your face, height, or race.

• +1
And Im still not an incel over for you tbh
ur not an incel... ur a trucel. Also mirin how u stopped posting in all caps like the obedient beta manlet dog u are. I can spidey sense ur utter dogshit genetics through pixels on a screen. It is truly over for ur ass

ur not an incel... ur a trucel. Also mirin how u stopped posting in all caps like the obedient beta manlet dog u are. I can spidey sense ur utter dogshit genetics through pixels on a screen. It is truly over for ur ass
lol r u a virgin dont lie

lol r u a virgin dont lie
Ur truley trucel minded. Ur getting mindplayed with 0 effort and I have u debating in ur tiny pea cuck brain whether u should type in all caps or not. Ur attached to strings... I am the puppet master.

Ur truley trucel minded. Ur getting mindplayed with 0 effort and I have u debating in ur tiny pea cuck brain whether u should type in all caps or not. Ur attached to strings... I am the puppet master.
ignore the question theory