Collecting zygo/malar implant sizes of all PSL ascensions

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
@wannabenormie - did 6mm with Pagnoni, says he is satisfied

@Deleted member 2527 - claims he did 2.5mm

1532266 EFBB4867 904C 4CF6 92EF 3CB26F27EBBF

@politically correct - says he did 5mm lateral, didn't post pics

I messaged Saiyan and he told me he thinks they were around 3mm but I've also seen people say he did 4

Who else did them and do we know what sizes they got?

Attachments

• 2186340_1608912362957.png
    2186340_1608912362957.png
    157.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: hattrick, VenatorLuparius, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
I have good zygos but bloated face I can’t loose face fat on my face

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
And zygos are cope jaw and eye orbits are more important then zygos

And zygos are cope jaw and eye orbits are more important then zygos
Zygos are more important than jawline lmao, look at christian bale aka the guy who played patrick bateman as an example

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771
Zygos are more important than jawline lmao, look at christian bale aka the guy who played patrick bateman as an example
Yeah I know Christian bale is outlier but he’s recessed he’s side profile is horrible

Yeah I know Christian bale is outlier but he’s recessed he’s side profile is horrible
Yet he mogs with a recessed side profile. Normies saying "good jawline" means nothing because jawline is made up of many things, like ramus length, gonion angle, gonion width, the size of masseter muscles, chin projection etc.

Normies see people who have "hollow cheeks" and say how they have a good jawline without understanding that, other than masseters, that look is completely determined by your zygos

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771 and its_over_for_me_?
bumping this

• +1
Someone else did 7mm but said they were unsatisfied. His results looked good to me but I guess he found them underwhelming

• +1
Someone else did 7mm but said they were unsatisfied. His results looked good to me but I guess he found them underwhelming
Underwhelming at 7mm? 7mm is a very big implant size

What if my Midface is shit-tier sickly flat need a big advancement?
Thats a huge falio, taking implants bigger than 5mm caries a big risk of looking unnatural

are there any reports of paranasal and tear trough implants on .org?

are there any reports of paranasal and tear trough implants on .org?
There are but I am not interested in that area so you will have to search it yourself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15539
  • +1
It was 7mm anterior, maybe it was just BDD or his infraorbital area was extremely flat
Would you consider 5 mm to be enough?

Would you consider 5 mm to be enough?
I think 5mm to 7mm is bare minimum for infras. You go any less and the improvement won’t be significant.

It also depends on your base, I don’t think there’s a one fits all solution especially for something like implants

• +1
@SurgerySoon had some pretty good results.

• +1
@SurgerySoon had some pretty good results.
Thanks, I saw his ones but forgot what his username was. Tbf, the shape was right, but like many other silicone implants, his had a weird reflection, something which I rarely see on PEEK ones.

more like not necessary. its not cope completely.
They are more important than your jaw but whatever. Having a recessed jaw is fixable, having non-existant zygos is very often a death sentence unless you need only 6mm or less anterior projection

They are more important than your jaw but whatever. Having a recessed jaw is fixable, having non-existant zygos is very often a death sentence unless you need only 6mm or less anterior projection
you can still be attractive with flat zygos. Its not necessary. they rarely show up irl i think.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28414
  • JFL
Reactions: Detective
your lower third and eye area matters more.

Brad pit has no zygos but good jaw and good eyes
if u had zygos like his u would have pretty good ones. Its just that his jaw is very wide so his zygos don't pop out

I was very happy with my IOM implants, they projected 3mm at most. I've shown a couple of people here

• +1
I was very happy with my IOM implants, they projected 3mm at most. I've shown a couple of people here
Could you send them to me? I won't share them to anyone

• +1
Reactions: Realism