Collective racemaxxing is a real thing

PurplePaintBox

PurplePaintBox

Average white girl is hideous
Black people have abused this secret "halo" technique for decades, and its finally paying off very well for them. In 1960 America black people were seen as even more low value than ricecels, getting racial discriminated based on anything - even where you sat on the bus and what tap water you drank from. Back then if you were black and drank from the white only water tap, even if you didn't know and are apologetic, you would have been beat up by racist white mobs if you were caught. Nowadays if you insult a black person, not even racially but in terms of general insults etc "you bitch!" or "I hope you die", you're automatically given a label as a racist which will fuck your social standing over. When pewdiepie was live streaming PUBG and accidentally said the N word, not even directed towards black people but a momentary mistake he was very regretful over, so many people were making memes of him and every media and news outlet labelling him as racist. Do you actually think they thought he was racist? No. They are just virtue signalling to get on the good side of the population, thus this whole shitshow ensued.

How exactly did they do this? Well one thing for sure is black people, not even once, bent over for white people to fuck them in the ass with their racist laws and public racial discrimination. They slowly built up their own culture and was low inhib enough to gatekeep their black culture away from white people as something valuable to them, so things like rap, basketball, etc was exclusively seen as "black" culture. Since white people want to take part of every piece of popular culture, they tried and failed to dominate in these subcultures which built up black culture as something superior to white people. If you're black and go to school, you're immediately seen as one of the cool kids and people expect you to know rap culture, be good at basketball, and a BBC slayer on top of all that. This is the effect that collective racemaxxing has.

Do you ever wonder why asians are so openly hated racially but black people are seen as "cool" in schools? because they bent over to white people and subtly hinted that their culture was better than their own. Its kind of like how if you had a little brother who copied every little thing you. Your little bro choosing the same ice cream flavour, same clothing, same brands and although it doesn't really affect you much, it still annoys you that he's trying to copy you regardless. I guess this is the best analogy I can give in terms of something of a much bigger scale like collective racemaxxing. KPOP is what those 90s white boybands were, plastic surgery is so popular because nearly all asians want to look caucasian, basically this entire culture of trying to emulate another races culture which shows just how much of an inferiority complex they have, everyone can see through this and belittles them for it.

inb4 didn't read :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5632 and Vidyacoper
No that isn’t true if u insult a black person no one says it’s racist wtf is this post
Nigga I have friends who call me slave and shit and no one says anything they just laugh along

• JFL
Reactions: Darkthrone, FutureMogger, Deleted member 5632 and 5 others
i'm proud of what i am, of my lineage, of my culture, of everything and not any low beta can say muh ethnic or anything.
Imagine beeing that low T that you are a self hating ethnic.

• +1
Reactions: FutureMogger, Aesthetics_III, Deleted member 5632 and 1 other person
No that isn’t true if u insult a black person no one says it’s racist wtf is this post
Nigga I have friends who call me slave and shit and no one says anything they just laugh along
cope they are saying that as banter but internally they all want to be you

No they dont the only perks of being is being seen as an athletic person whose surperior in sports that’s all

cope tbh, what people want to be when they are not autistic, is to be similar than somebody but for what he did, not what is not relying on him.
imagine wanting to be a black man just for the sake of it. Low iq

• +1
Reactions: PurplePaintBox
high iq thread

• +1

I can actually say thank you blacks you managed to let curries narrowly escape the true extents of slavery your sacrifice will be Remebered by other ethnic brothers.
cope tbh, what people want to be when they are not autistic, is to be similar than somebody but for what he did, not what is not relying on him.
imagine wanting to be a black man just for the sake of it. Low iq

No 1 wants to be black every bit of your history has been hidden from you or probably burned historically atleast.

So much so people start to think you've never built anything.

People will say I'm being conspiratorial but the nazis burned history of them gassing the Jews.

The British made up the aryan invasion theory to try and take the credit of ancient Indian civilzation I can only imagine what would have happened if blacks weren't here I can truly say I dodged a fucking bullet.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 6128 and 6’1Chink
I literally hate being half chink. Especially after gook 19. I’m chinkish middle name and I’m planning on changing that to convince pepl that I’m 3rd gen.

I literally hate being half chink. Especially after gook 19. I’m chinkish middle name and I’m planning on changing that to convince pepl that I’m 3rd gen.

Oh no your hapa you atleast look mainly white right

damn bruh thats actually sad

49632142 64B0 4155 B03E 52D9DE8F0BB2

Cope it’s all about looks If you call this guy a cracker you will be labeled racist

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4464
No I’m half jap:feelswhy: my only cope Rn is that I look more Korean/Ainu jap than chink.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043