College degree hack (years of life saved) How to get degree quick

b0ygamer

b0ygamer

Iron
You can get a bachelors degree in 6 months through WGU. Use study.com , sophia learning, or whatever the fuck online course you can use to not only learn the material but gain transfer credits. After study cucking for a few months you should have completed all the courses. If you are behind in learning and can't start study/sophia because chads were fucking the girls you got rejected by so you became depressed and spent half your pathetic existence playing videogames and jerking off your skinny penis to whores on the internet instead of studying, then use khan academy to have at least a high school level education in the main subjects before you start this. I don't know the specifics but find whatever degree you want and research what credits can be transfered through 3rd party programs. Complete the courses and then apply to WGU. You will be more than halfway done with your degree when you start because of transfer credits. Study cuck some more and don't fail and then you have a degree after a few months. Computer science degree is meta but this works for other degrees too. If you dont fuck up it should take no less than a year. A quick youtube search helps more if you're actually serious about this.

If you are too lazy to read this isn't for you cuck

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: JovenCansao, Alexios, NZb6Air and 1 other person
Wait so how am i gonna get the degree after learning? Does this work everywhere

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
it took my itis 8 years to get her degree JFL

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: FBl and NZb6Air
Wait so how am i gonna get the degree after learning? Does this work everywhere
You take online programs to learn the material of the degree you're looking to get into, and while you are learning you are also gaining transferable credits that you can use at the actual college. (WGU) After completing the programs you apply to WGU, the college, then pay for a 6 month term. Usually you are limited to how many credits you can get. With WGU, you just pay for a term then take as many classes as you want so it's way faster. You are able to finish the college and get your degree quickly because of the transfered credits aquired from the online programs you took prior. It take 120 credits for a bachelors degree, before you even get into the college you can get 90 credits out of the way.

Its only in the united states

what do you think about coursera degrees b0ygamer

You take online programs to learn the material of the degree you're looking to get into, and while you are learning you are also gaining transferable credits that you can use at the actual college. (WGU) After completing the programs you apply to WGU, the college, then pay for a 6 month term. Usually you are limited to how many credits you can get. With WGU, you just pay for a term then take as many classes as you want so it's way faster. You are able to finish the college and get your degree quickly because of the transfered credits aquired from the online programs you took prior. It take 120 credits for a bachelors degree, before you even get into the college you can get 90 credits out of the way.

Its only in the united states
Bro come private messages am in hs right now an planning on going to US after finishing high school and getting this done, i got time on my hands so thats not a problem, check PMs