College has started

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Collage has started today, now i will see how much foids i would be able to slay, today is the day that i will truly become aware of my attraction, if i manage to slay only one girl the whole year I'm going to go ER and film it exclusively just for this forum just for you guys, in the end i will commit a suicide bombing, don't share the video tho pls

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
good luck buddy boyo

I'm going to go ER and film it exclusively just for this forum just for you guys, in the end i will commit a suicide bombing, don't share the video tho pls

At the time of writing, there are 7.6 billion people on Earth.

About 360,000 humans are born every day. And the population will only rise. It has been estimated that by the year 2100, the population will grow to 11.2 billion people.

You are one of the billion people living on this planet right now. Even more people have come before you and will come after you.

Out of all these people, you think you’re special?

Let me tell you the truth.

Truth #1: No, you’re not special.
Sorry to break your heart. Your mommy and daddy lied to you.
Even if you have amazing talents, you’ll find more talented people than you. You’ll find people with better genetics, better upbringing, or better luck.
You are not at the center of the universe. There is no one looking for you. No one cares if you will leave a legacy or die alone.
So, what point do I want to make?
Do I just want to smash reality on your face?

The answer is…

No.

But I’m going to tell you two more truths.

Are you ready to read them?

Are you sure?

Okay, here it is.

Truth #2: You’re not special
You will end. Your legacy will die. The world will end.

you absolute fucking retard.what led to you posting such bullshit? people like you ruin this site. muhhh ill go er. you are ugly and have an IQ beyond saving. your faggot ass could never. neck ys

• JFL
Reactions: Peachy
i did not slay any foid at my first uni year, hence i still have my kv title

doubt much will change.