College Is A Huge Scam

9Romance

9Romance

why kill yourself? you never had life JFL 😂
college is a huge scam. Think about all the boomers in your life currently. Almost all of them went to college or are attending college. Where are they now? You do realize that even after you graduate and get a degree that isnt some magical lifeboat that will save you. You still will probably need to go to a trade school to learn the skills for the specific job for years and thousands of dollars. Even then you still have to find a job which is also hard. And lets say you do find a good job. You will be wageslaving some hard and stressful job the rest of your life. Id honestly rather live as a chad in my car or some shit.

When your young, dont focus on making money traditionally. If you dont find a way to make money in your sleep you will be forever cucked. Yes it will be hard but it will definitely be more worthwhile in the long run then racking up college debt just to make a normie salary possibly

Actual statistic btw for those of you still coping: 1 in 11 college graduates are either unemployed or making very little money. Even those 1 in 11 are making average wagecuck saleries like 50-100k

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Splinter901, AscensionMan98, RSzeiS and 11 others
Also dont care if u dnr. Kys nigger

• +1
Reactions: Dietsnasta and Deleted member 28904
not everyone's body can take being a tradesman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
Agreed, college is useless unless you wanna do medicine or law (as a passion not money).

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: The Thinker and looksmaxxed
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxxed, humanoidsub7 and Deleted member 18879
college is a huge scam. Think about all the boomers in your life currently. Almost all of them went to college or are attending college. Where are they now? You do realize that even after you graduate and get a degree that isnt some magical lifeboat that will save you. You still will probably need to go to a trade school to learn the skills for the specific job for years and thousands of dollars. Even then you still have to find a job which is also hard. And lets say you do find a good job. You will be wageslaving some hard and stressful job the rest of your life. Id honestly rather live as a chad in my car or some shit.

When your young, dont focus on making money traditionally. If you dont find a way to make money in your sleep you will be forever cucked. Yes it will be hard but it will definitely be more worthwhile in the long run then racking up college debt just to make a normie salary possibly

Actual statistic btw for those of you still coping: 1 in 11 college graduates are either unemployed or making very little money. Even those 1 in 11 are making average wagecuck saleries like 50-100k
it depends though, realize most of them have families and others just had another goals because they lived in a different era

You do realize that even after you graduate and get a degree that isnt some magical lifeboat that will save you. You still will probably need to go to a trade school to learn the skills for the specific job for years and thousands of dollars. Even then you still have to find a job which is also hard.
That's what internships are for during college, you do them to gain experience and then transition to full-time when you graduate.
You will be wageslaving some hard and stressful job the rest of your life.
I don't plan on doing this. Once I pay off a house I'm doing something part-time I can enjoy since my expenses will be minimal, which I'll fortunately be able to due now that I've graduated and landed a good paying job with a very high ceiling on my salary. Could go into real-estate instead and use that to make passive income too.
If you dont find a way to make money in your sleep you will be forever cucked. Yes it will be hard but it will definitely be more worthwhile in the long run then racking up college debt just to make a normie salary possibly
And how do you plan on doing that with no income source? :lul:
Also, lots of ways to avoid going into debt during college, I got paid to go to college in the US and have 0 debt.
1 in 11 college graduates are either unemployed or making very little money. Even those 1 in 11 are making average wagecuck saleries like 50-100k
A majority of those went into a field with shit pay or couldn't land a job because they didn't do the first point I made.

Nice title,

Now post bank account, body and room before I read the rest of this post

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
anything thats mainstream is a scam

what most people dont do or what is the hardest way is the best way sometimes

college is worth it

if u fuck

• +1
Reactions: Prince88
College is good. Just don't go into debt for it

degrees and careers are all part of the passive money making process. you're meant to exchange your expertise/skill in a chosen field in exchange for wages. it's essentially a contract or form of indentured servitude. to actively make money on your own you need to put making money as the only goal, you need to find the best ways to do it. ie high margin online businesses, investing, scams, burglary, tax evasion, etc.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Splinter901, Looks234 and 2 others
College is good. Just don't go into debt for it
Debt isnt the only thing. Its also very stressful, time consuming, and high risk low reward. Also unless ur already rich, u will go into debt in college. And if ur already rich you should use that money elsewhere anyways

Not true, engineering degree is required for most of their jobs, teaching, medicine, nursing, anything in healthcare that pays decently, lawyer, etc..

A degree shows that you aren’t a complete retard and that’s an easy convenient filter for employers to use. Ideally yeah it’s sort of useless but because so many people have a degree you need it to compete.

• +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER

i hate the american school system so much it’s so cucked and stressful

Not true, engineering degree is required for most of their jobs, teaching, medicine, nursing, anything in healthcare that pays decently, lawyer, etc..

A degree shows that you aren’t a complete retard and that’s an easy convenient filter for employers to use. Ideally yeah it’s sort of useless but because so many people have a degree you need it to compete.
Yes if you plan on wageslaving get a degree. Thats the only way ull survive.

Yes if you plan on wageslaving get a degree. Thats the only way ull survive.
In life you can either have a high paying job or a low paying job. whats The alternative? Dropshipping? That’s a job too

In life you can either have a high paying job or a low paying job. whats The alternative? Dropshipping? That’s a job too
Theres many ways you can make money without standard jobs. You just gotta fiigure out a plan, execute and if it fails restart or find another

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxed
Theres many ways you can make money without standard jobs. You just gotta fiigure out a plan, execute and if it fails restart or find another
starting your own business takes up 100% of your time. Talk about wage slaving. I’d rather respond to emails and learn to use one program to earn 90k a year at 24 years old after a masters degree.

starting your own business takes up 100% of your time. Talk about wage slaving. I’d rather respond to emails and learn to use one program to earn 90k a year at 24 years old after a masters degree.
but is that actually living? you're essentially ai at that point. and you're leaving out all the bullshit associated with that lifestyle, commuting for 2 hours a day, workplace politics, plus if you stop or something happens, you lose your wages. knowing how to generate money on your own means you will never be affected, plus you can do what you want anytime you want.

but is that actually living? you're essentially ai at that point. and you're leaving out all the bullshit associated with that lifestyle, commuting for 2 hours a day, workplace politics, plus if you stop or something happens, you lose your wages. knowing how to generate money on your own means you will never be affected, plus you can do what you want anytime you want.
I don’t know what you’re comparing it to. If you stop doing anything it doesn’t matter if you own your own business or drop ship you’re going to stop making money. You have to communicate with people to make money even if you’re self sufficient. Like what job are you comparing this to?

I don’t know what you’re comparing it to. If you stop doing anything it doesn’t matter if you own your own business or drop ship you’re going to stop making money. You have to communicate with people to make money even if you’re self sufficient. Like what job are you comparing this to?
selling cheaply made products online. you can make a million dollars selling toys

• +1
just sell candy you bought from indonesia for 5 cents for 1 dollar

• JFL

Stop blabbering your ape lips to spam retarded and useless threads like this. For every 10000 low IQ users that read this and apply your crappy advice only 1 or 2 will succeed (= ascend to a better position) without going to college. You can’t make passive income unless you’ve got a stable steady income from working already. You’re not an aristocrat. You’re not landed gentry. Kill yourself

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879

job skills are irrelevant, moneymaxing is about making strategic decisions

Only 13% of the us workforce is in stem work so just don't be dumb

I love when under 18 curry basement rotters try to give life advice, the autism is unreal

• +1
Reactions: Respalier
Also dont care if u dnr. Kys nigger
As a college grad I agree. Biggest scam and I am surprised this redpilled community is buying to this blue pill bullshit

this is exactly what i'm sayinggg like even the adults in my life (family friends, acquaintances, etc.) that my parents consider to be "successful". aren't really living lavishly.. they're just able to afford a somewhat bigger house and maybe use their extra income to go on a few more yearly trips. overall it's not something to envy.. true envy comes when i see beautiful people. i'd rather be beautiful with no college degree than a billionaire subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Splinter901
Education increases intelligence and self learning is only possible for the formally educated

• JFL
You'd have to be a huge tool to go waste money on education in 2023. AI will put everyone on UBI within 5-20 years. The ones who are still alive.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomogger, RSzeiS and Splinter901
College and career / life improvement is at the upper level of Maslow's hierarchy of needs. In other words, higher education and success are more obtained by those who have already got the basics of self esteem, self acceptance, and intimacy down. Until you achieve these your brain is operating at 25% capacity as an incel because you are tormented by your loneliness and lack of affection, and societal conditioning has programmed you to loathe yourself if you find yourself in this situation. Society profits on your self hatred.

This is the reason more girls finish college and are overtaking men in society by many standards, simply because there are innumerably more disenfranchised incel men than women. With the romantic and intimate sectors of their life unresolved, incel men are forever stuck in their lower chakras and can not even utilize the part of their brain that can visualize self improvement, a better future and career success.

As someone else recently said here, men are giving up on everything simply because they are realizing it doesn't get them laid anymore and the standards to secure a relationship with the kind of woman they want, let alone sex with the woman they want, seems to be held at an event horizon that gets further and further away like chasing the moon. You can approach but never reach the selling point.

maslow-needs3.jpg

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RSzeiS and Splinter901
This is a cope tread for anyone who can’t handle stem classes.

• JFL
There's this kind of thread every week I don't get it

You can succeed within the areas without a college degree in much less time.
maybe CS, but if you want to do engineering you'd have to be super motivated to teach yourself. no chance someone like that is posting here.