College is cope

PsychoDsk

PsychoDsk

Just a guy
‘You’ll slay in college bro, it’ll be so fun bro’ muh muh
Ain’t nothing fun about that draining piece of fucking cement.

It hasn’t even remotely fulfilled my expectations. The bitches are ugly and self centered. The guys are retarded and don’t even go to parties. Most just rot at home. Oh how I wish I was in a frat in the US rn.

It’s been 3 weeks and not a single day was fun. I went out last weekend 2 days in a row and it sucked balls. Every girl at the pre party was ugly or just boring asf. 50% of guys didn’t even wanna get wasted.

I get 0 ioi’s from foids even though I keep ascending and bitches were yearning for my cock in high school. I’m burnt out and have 0 energy 24/7. There’s maybe 1 good party in a month at MOST. Life sucks as a +18yr old chad. It’s boring, the bitches are boring, guys don’t even wanna do drugs, parties are genuinely disgusting, hoe’s everywhere, whales jumping from chad cock to the next chad cock.

I hate it so much, my only hope rn is to finish these 2 years, keep ascending as much as possible and travel the world after

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: nofap, lestoa, Elijah_leo and 13 others

It hasn’t even remotely fulfilled my expectations. The bitches are ugly and self centered. The guys are retarded and don’t even go to parties. Most just rot at home. Oh how I wish I was in a frat in the US rn.

It’s been 3 weeks and not a single day was fun. I went out last weekend 2 days in a row and it sucked balls. Every girl at the pre party was ugly or just boring asf. 50% of guys didn’t even wanna get wasted.

I get 0 ioi’s from foids even though I keep ascending and bitches were yearning for my cock in high school. I’m burnt out and have 0 energy 24/7. There’s maybe 1 good party in a month at MOST. Life sucks as a +18yr old chad. It’s boring, the bitches are boring, guys don’t even wanna do drugs, parties are genuinely disgusting, hoe’s everywhere, whales jumping from chad cock to the next chad cock.

I hate it so much, my only hope rn is to finish these 2 years, keep ascending as much as possible and travel the world after
Dnr

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FUE Mogger, FacialStructure404, skkrrrtcantdo and 2 others
I started late and made no friends, they excluded the shit out of me cause they saw me as competition and on top of that im a foreigner. They went to parties while i rotted.
One girl gave me strong IOIs but i was an insecure fuck who got heightmogged by a few guys so i didnt even approach.
I dropped out

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: PsychoH, greywind, nope and 4 others
where to find good women

• +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone and PsychoDsk
I started late and made no friends, they excluded the shit out of me cause they saw me as competition and on top of that im a foreigner. They went to parties while i rotted.
One girl gave me strong IOIs but i was an insecure fuck who got heightmogged by a few guys so i didnt even approach.
I dropped out
Brutal, how’s life now?

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: lestoa, PsychoH, greywind and 4 others
I have a gf rn but I bet she’s gonna be jumping on the 6’5 chad’s cock in a few weeks.
damn you really liked my reddit stories after all

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and PsychoDsk
You’re a real funny guy abuser007
ong i hate when greycels say dnrd, like bro we know ur from tiktok and we know u can comprehend a few paragraphs so stfu:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoH, 0000a, Suns9999 and 2 others
ong i hate when greycels say dnrd, like bro we know ur from tiktok and we know u can comprehend a few paragraphs so stfu:lul:
‘Hehehe this so funny, gimme those jfl reacts hehehe :feelshehe::feelshehe:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, Schizotypalcel, Suns9999 and 2 others
Got in a frat in the US but still slay outside of it. Not sure why ur situation is so bad. can u dm ur face and height?

• +1
Reactions: greywind, PsychoDsk and iloveboobs
you disgust me bro

also no hq women in germany
Jfl
There’s no point in love anymore, even if you find the one you’ll still be doubting yourself 24/7 and thinking she’s gonna find someone better. There’s no winning here

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs
Got in a frat in the US but still slay outside of it. Not sure why ur situation is so bad. can u dm ur face and height?
I just live in a high inhib shithole

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
If you can’t fuck in uni, it’s genuinely over for you

• +1
Reactions: greywind, PsychoDsk and AlbinoMaxxer
Mogs me for going to parties, never was invited anywhere

If you can’t fuck in uni, it’s genuinely over for you
US uni is diff than belgium uni
Here every bitch is in a relationship and the hoes that do sleep around are either whales or stacy’s but with a bc of 100 which is disgusting

I used to slay a lot but now college just doesn’t feel the same

After that i geomaxxed and lived like a mogger. Im about to get a hair transplant to go from NW2 to NW1. Feeling good.
Mirinnnnnnnnnnn
I’m geomaxxing too after college
Have a fun life nigga

• +1
Reactions: Just a Mogger
US uni is diff than belgium uni
Here every bitch is in a relationship and the hoes that do sleep around are either whales or stacy’s but with a bc of 100 which is disgusting

I used to slay a lot but now college just doesn’t feel the same
Sounds like cope, but don’t know anything about your waffle country

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk
I skipped all that shit and just got a job straight after school
I work in a graveyard bro…

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, piec, Suns9999 and 1 other person
I'm burnt out and have 0 energy 24/7.
"Describe college in 2 sentences"

• JFL
I skipped all that shit and just got a job straight after school
I work in a graveyard bro…
Damn I would kms working with the dead all day.
What do you do for work now?

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo
When you are born as a sub 5, everything you do in life becomes a cope after all!
You are coping just by existing! Nobody gives a shit about you anyways.

• JFL
When you are born as a sub 5, everything you do in life becomes a cope after all!
You are coping just by existing! Nobody gives a shit about you anyways.
Rs

90% of college kids are on Reddit rn wagecucking and talking about their shitty times in college

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
srs tho whenever i do any work especially high effort shit I just jfl at myself and am like yea bro you would have to do this if you looked like brad pitt or vasiliy stepanov :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

That seems boring, i made it to highschool, first year, girls here are stunning, every 10 girls i see I wanted to slay at least 6, guys on the other hand are like that too, most are boring and just rot, they should prioritize having partys, US really is the dream, main character ass country

• +1
Reactions: SAQUIB66
That seems boring, i made it to highschool, first year, girls here are stunning, every 10 girls i see I wanted to slay at least 6, guys on the other hand are like that too, most are boring and just rot, they should prioritize having partys, US really is the dream, main character ass country
Forreal, they’re all braindead while being 10’s of thousands of $ in debt while we europeans are high inhib cunts with bank

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pikabro and org3cel.RR
Forreal, they’re all braindead while being 10’s of thousands of $ in debt while we europeans are high inhib cunts with bank
Real man, ever saw, project X? Its a film, my dream is to have a party like that before i finish high school, fuck being low inhib, I want and deserve to have fun at least 1 time in my life

• +1
Reactions: greywind and PsychoDsk
Blud it wasn’t past tense i still work there :forcedsmile::lul::lul:
You’re working at your future resting place, don’t you wanna off yourself?:lul:

But I mean it’s fine tho, you manipulated a bitch into pinning mt2. You can work as a garbage nigga and still lifemog me :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo
Real man, ever saw, project X? Its a film, my dream is to have a party like that before i finish high school, fuck being low inhib, I want and deserve to have fun at least 1 time in my life
Yes, I would fucking die to go to a party like that. Never in my life have I heard of a houseparty where I live. Kinda sad tbh

Life would be complete

• Love it
Reactions: org3cel.RR
Yes, I would fucking die to go to a party like that. Never in my life have I heard of a houseparty where I live. Kinda sad tbh

Life would be complete
Yess man thats my whole point, big mansion, pool, hundreds of people, lots of drunk women wanting to fuck, fuck man why does europe has to be so lame in that, I live in portugal and i swear to you there is NO BIG PARTYS HERE i am underage so I cant go to nightclubs or anything, so its just boring, I have 2 options, or I rot here or I get a lame relathionship with a ltb that cheats on me like wtf, I just wanted to have fun

• JFL
Yess man thats my whole point, big mansion, pool, hundreds of people, lots of drunk women wanting to fuck, fuck man why does europe has to be so lame in that, I live in portugal and i swear to you there is NO BIG PARTYS HERE i am underage so I cant go to nightclubs or anything, so its just boring, I have 2 options, or I rot here or I get a lame relathionship with a ltb that cheats on me like wtf, I just wanted to have fun
I feel bad bro, in august I backpacked through portugal thinking it would be so fun. I ended up contemplating life in nature everyday :forcedsmile:

Even albufeira sucked

• So Sad
Reactions: org3cel.RR
imagine being a 6'3 dutch chad and complaining about your college life, how can one be this ungrateful :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: @TechnoBoss @ChadL1te

• JFL
You’re working at your future resting place, don’t you wanna off yourself?:lul:

But I mean it’s fine tho, you manipulated a bitch into pinning mt2. You can work as a garbage nigga and still lifemog me :lul:
Hahahah that bitch still pesters me from time to time. I just keep trolling her
IMG 3191
IMG 3192

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, Clavicular and PsychoDsk
And you wanna know what’s even fucking worse? Seeing @Clavicular posting insane slay threads of his beckys every week while I rot with stacies who are scared of cock

• +1
Reactions: greywind, org3cel.RR and Clavicular
I feel bad bro, in august I backpacked through portugal thinking it would be so fun. I ended up contemplating life in nature everyday :forcedsmile:

Even albufeira sucked
Damn man feel bad for you, I heard albufeira is one of the most famous places to tourists, did you went to nightclubs and everything? I think @Zeta Went there too, its true portugal is mostly focused on nature tho, One day I wish someone throws a big ass party here in europe ill travel if needed, I wasted alot when missing Oktoberfest, fuck man there was every pretty blonde girl I should have went there and slayed at least 1 girl, Feel like im wasting my time tbh

• +1
Reactions: greywind, PsychoDsk and Zeta
imagine being a 6'3 dutch chad and complaining about your college life, how can one be this ungrateful :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: @TechnoBoss @ChadL1te
Why tf you switching up on me like that nigga

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
I go to college in Ireland and it’s shit aswell ,Most foids are ugly and they’re no frats or house party’s .However for freshers week all the guys went to a club and I ended up going back to a foids accommodation so I guess that’s good .

• +1
And you wanna know what’s even fucking worse? Seeing @Clavicular posting insane slay threads of his beckys every week while I rot with stacies who are scared of cock
Real man @Clavicular is 18, In the US on a good uni, and full of nightclubs, fucking over for me, I cant have fun even if I have the looks, there is simply no partys here, I wish I was born in the US, happiest country in this world

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Damn man feel bad for you, I heard albufeira is one of the most famous places to tourists, did you went to nightclubs and everything? I think @Zeta Went there too, its true portugal is mostly focused on nature tho, One day I wish someone throws a big ass party here in europe ill travel if needed, I wasted alot when missing Oktoberfest, fuck man there was every pretty blonde girl I should have went there and slayed at least 1 girl, Feel like im wasting my time tbh
Yea I went out every night for a week in albufeira, first 2 nights were fun but I expected more from the foids there. The western girls were disgusting and the portugese are traditional asf. I hooked up with a portugese chick and after she was crying about ‘muh god will punish me’ :lul:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: nofap and org3cel.RR
Yea I went out every night for a week in albufeira, first 2 nights were fun but I expected more from the foids there. The western girls were disgusting and the portugese are traditional asf. I hooked up with a portugese chick and after she was crying about ‘muh god will punish me’ :lul:
Damnn bro thats crazyyy, at least you had a little fun, not bad, first thing I do when im 18 is go to nightclubs, best thing in the planet is having fun, and yes its true sadly most portugueses are trad af, its changing tho, 14y girls here smoke weed inside school and no one cares, US will always be the best place to slay women

college in Belgium is so much different then USA bruh.
Go there soon?:feelshah:

• +1