College is death.

kej3094

kej3094

Platinum
Lmao imagine going to college and studying all day and having no money, no time to smash jbs or save up for surgeries or gym. While some guy works a decent job and can buy nicer clothes than you and buy her the things she wants. Oh but it’s okay you will make a lot of money and get a good job when you are 30 and rotting jfl. I’m in the military staying in the universiry of Arizona dorms with my Stacy, and fucking her roommates behind her back. Me and my airmen go to u of a and smash. Dressing nicer than many broke college guys, buying products to looksmax. If you go to college just accept you will probably be single for life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Robert, Stevensmithgerard, EasternRightWinger15 and 2 others
Cope

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers
face > muh hype beast clothes
TOP10

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587, Yo momma, Deleted member 5634 and 14 others
kalinka kalinka kalinka moya
v sadu yagoda malinka malinka moya

Weird I never see people holding signs saying "homeless college graduate" on the side of the road. I'm sure the military will take care of you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2587, Yo momma, Deleted member 9511 and 8 others
tales

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9511
I’m in the military staying in the universiry of Arizona dorms with my Stacy, and fucking her roommates behind her back.
in real life?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yo momma, BigBoy, Mongrelcel and 2 others
college doesn't matter because it is for betabuxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
retard thread, i knew many dudes in college who slayed because they had good genes.

you think join the military if you were some 5'4 ricecel?

all genes bitch

• +1
Reactions: Yo momma
College, for the most part, is trash. But it really sounds more like the problem is you and not college.

• +1
Reactions: Cope_detector and BigBoy
Chad excels in college. For an incel it is rude awakening unless you're a stem-cel, in which case you cope by studying a lot while the humanities chad has harems of women following him everywhere he goes...

U of A is stacy central

Lmao imagine going to college and studying all day and having no money, no time to smash jbs or save up for surgeries or gym. While some guy works a decent job and can buy nicer clothes than you and buy her the things she wants. Oh but it’s okay you will make a lot of money and get a good job when you are 30 and rotting jfl. I’m in the military staying in the universiry of Arizona dorms with my Stacy, and fucking her roommates behind her back. Me and my airmen go to u of a and smash. Dressing nicer than many broke college guys, buying products to looksmax. If you go to college just accept you will probably be single for life
Only go to college if you are actually interested in the shit you'll be studying. "but I want pussy!!" great bro, theres plenty other ways to get pussy that dont cost 100 grand. Going to college for reasons other than pursuing an interesting and engaging career is a waste of time

• +1
Reactions: Highrise and Cope_detector
College is a great time to fuck women and network. Some people can also become top professionals and piss on your mouth and your "stacy's" mouth too.

uni is like slay central JFL and the only money i spend is looksmaxxing and food anyway so shit thread
you can go to uni and looksmax at he same time lmao

• +1
Reactions: Lars
uni is like slay central JFL and the only money i spend is looksmaxxing and food anyway so shit thread
you can go to uni and looksmax at he same time lmao
yeah and now with online classes even better time to looksmax

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7076
Weird I never see people holding signs saying "homeless college graduate" on the side of the road. I'm sure the military will take care of you.
There's free college if you go to the military, so it's a win win unless you're homesick or a pussy

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Do I LOOK LIKE A GIVE A SHIT

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and Lars
college doesn't matter because it is for betabuxxing
Funny how people overlooked this post, there’s a reason why so women are in college while the male attendance is dropping.
WOMEN ARE THEIR OWN BETABUXX NOW JFL
they are not economically dependent on a sub 7 male so they can shoot for the stars while slaving away for corporate America because corporate offices LOVE wage slaves that won’t complain.

a degree that puts you above literally everyone who doesn't have one imo

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Copeful
jfl at going to college as sub 5 psl
I'm literally not going to uni and going to cc first 2 years because I'm sub 5 psl jfl at me

Army is nice

Only go to college if you are actually interested in the shit you'll be studying. "but I want pussy!!" great bro, theres plenty other ways to get pussy that dont cost 100 grand. Going to college for reasons other than pursuing an interesting and engaging career is a waste of time
"interesting and engaging career" JFL. Moneymaxxing career or death

just die for jews bro
well its all inclusive here, and they pay u to educate yourself. many become airline pilots after through the airforce. i could care less about fighting useless wars, but the leeching is useful tbh ngl