College is easy to get laid

Schizomogger

Schizomogger

Richcel
I mean come on, I just started college and already slaying. Even my virgin subhuman 5’5 mexican roommate got laid for the first time. Women fuck anything here, just be social and learn to talk faggots and if u cannot learn to just get drunk every time you go out to social events. Legit social lubricant that can help you achieve your goals.

You only struggle in college if you are smelly subhuman. Even if you are LTN you can slay with good body and hygiene and knowing how to hold a conversation with females to at least some degree. You could always join a frat which throws all physical attractiveness out the window (subhumans raping drunk stacies maxxing).

TLDR: kys faggots

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, justinzayn, halfbloodaryanmaxxe and 3 others
my STEM college is 95% male nigga

kys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, shogrim, mogstars and 11 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, poopoohead, Deleted member 34058 and 6 others

kys
Cucked yourself on that one buddy, go to college for the experience, then studies. You will end up with the same job as those who went to big party schools. Might as well enjoy that part of life too

• +1
Reactions: mogstars and MoggerGaston
Cucked yourself on that one buddy, go to college for the experience, then studies. You will end up with the same job as those who went to big party schools. Might as well enjoy that part of life too
I got groomed into STEM as a teenager. Absolutely brutal ngl.

• +1
Reactions: mogstars and poopoohead
Another day
Another larp thread

• +1
Reactions: Informationcapitali and Deleted member 49926
Imagine posting this on .is
No my college is literally hypergamous af

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32410 and MoggerGaston
Imagine posting this on .is
No my college is literally hypergamous af
I was part of a frat, everyone got drunk there 2-3 times per week, and 80% of the men there were still virgins ngl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, autistic_tendencies, poopoohead and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
nobody at my college spoke to each other unless they already knew each other from highschool or something

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and thereallegend

kys

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston
If it were that simple incels wouldn'T exist

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, poopoohead, Deleted member 32410 and 2 others
I strongly disagree

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32410 and Slayer
just be NT bro

Attachments

• C50D10AA-429C-44EB-8BC8-DCE38D055409.jpeg
    C50D10AA-429C-44EB-8BC8-DCE38D055409.jpeg
    326.9 KB · Views: 0
  • AD4F7734-C0AB-403D-9D15-F4F25894E6CE.jpeg
    AD4F7734-C0AB-403D-9D15-F4F25894E6CE.jpeg
    152.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro
Not being able to get laid is college is like failing a test for spelling your own name wrong😭😭😭😭😭
ill remember this and mock you when i fuck 10+ girls lil bro dont ever disrespect me like that again

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
ill remember this and mock you when i fuck 10+ girls lil bro dont ever disrespect me like that again

Sir I’m not mock you I try to motivate you to smash. Now go out there and smash😤😤😤😤😤

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Pikabro, poopoohead and Deleted member 49926
Depends, if u were given incel status in hs, it translates over into college and ruins ur entire experience, honestly had I known I had the status I wouldn’t have gone, but regardless the foids have the group chats and have tabs on who the incel are and keep them away from any form of sexual experiences possible, any who try to do so get falsely accused of rape or publicly shamed for being a creep, I bear witness, saw the trash foids publicly shame an incel who wanted to experience sex the same as everyone else, word traveled fast and was over for him. Rip.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: NONE, mogstars, Pikabro and 4 others
I mean come on, I just started college and already slaying. Even my virgin subhuman 5’5 mexican roommate got laid for the first time. Women fuck anything here, just be social and learn to talk faggots and if u cannot learn to just get drunk every time you go out to social events. Legit social lubricant that can help you achieve your goals.

You only struggle in college if you are smelly subhuman. Even if you are LTN you can slay with good body and hygiene and knowing how to hold a conversation with females to at least some degree. You could always join a frat which throws all physical attractiveness out the window (subhumans raping drunk stacies maxxing).

TLDR: kys faggots
what college degree are you taking?