College life is so boring.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

No Women's Type
Already my first day and I just want to graduate and get everything done with.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Xangsane
All the hollywood movies are a lie, college is definitely worse than highschool

• +1
Reactions: Doctor Faust, Deleted member 15164 and Deleted member 23558
At least they gave me lots of free food in the middle of the day and I didn't have to pay to be bored and people were more approachable and did something with people they didn't know

Only fun for chads and women’s

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
Of course it isn't fun for you

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and autistic_tendencies
People are so fake there. I was at a party my second year and this bitch goes "ew who invited you" so she probably thought I was ugly and lame. Except she was in a picture with her boyfriend who pretended to be a faggot by simulating anal with another guy in a picture and the other person she posed with is bald now so what reason could she possibly say that for.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Sprinkles
It's funny. This Mexican faggot I knew thought he was too cool for me senior year of high school so he didn't want to associate with me but when he went to college he got exposed as the true faggot when this lame passed out drunk and fell asleep and his "friends" drew dicks all over him. Yeah, real cool.

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro
It's funny. This Mexican faggot I knew thought he was too cool for me senior year of high school so he didn't want to associate with me but when he went to college he got exposed as the true faggot when this lame passed out drunk and fell asleep and his "friends" drew dicks all over him. Yeah, real cool.
I got a kick me sign put on me once JFL

• So Sad
Reactions: Doctor Faust