If autism had a face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mathis, brutalpilled, Heatmiser and 3 others
you gotta fix that hair bro, srs tip

Stop pouting faggot

• +1
Reactions: ThePeak, greycel, rooman and 1 other person
If I were a girl and I was at your university I would call the police :lul::lul::lul:
4364079 IMG 2880

• JFL
Reactions: rooman and grungymallard97
Didn’t you claim 6”5 b4? Very clear from your upper body your around 5”11 max

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Didn’t you claim 6”5 b4? Very clear from your upper body your around 5”11 max
I’m 6’4 barefoot I have long legs short torso, I have posted pics standing next to tall things befote

• +1
Reactions: finn899
You can't do much in that time maybe make sure your skin is better , use a expensive perfume which mogs and stop doing autist stare in college especially .
You'll ascend 0.75 psl by doing this.
It was the camera flash that’s why autist stare second pic😭, do expensive fragrances mog?

Goodlooking but you're def the type of guy who looks better irl than in photo's.

It was the camera flash that’s why autist stare second pic😭, do expensive fragrances mog?
Price is irrelevant here very good fragrances tend to be expensive that was my point.

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97
Goodlooking but you're def the type of guy who looks better irl than in photo's.
Yeah I cannot take a photo to save my life lmao😭😭 and the lightings always ass

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
Yeah I cannot take a photo to save my life lmao😭😭 and the lightings always ass
I'm going to give you two pieces of advice.

Only use photo's made of you by other people. If that isn't an option, use sunlight only. Photographers sometimes call the sun their best friend, it's no joke, artificial lighting is messing your pictures up.

Slickback the hair. You have a hypermasc appeal, but the boyish hair doesn't do it for you.

Mogger lowset though, I'm jealous.

• +1
I'm going to give you two pieces of advice.

Only use photo's made of you by other people. If that isn't an option, use sunlight only. Photographers sometimes call the sun their best friend, it's no joke, artificial lighting is messing your pictures up.

Slickback the hair. You have a hypermasc appeal, but the boyish hair doesn't do it for you.

Mogger lowset though, I'm jealous.
Thanks for the advice bro. Do u really think I should slick hair back? Also what does mogger lowset mean?

• +1
Thanks for the advice bro. Do u really think I should slick hair back? Also what does mogger lowset mean?
It means your eyebrows are naturally very close to your eyes. And it depends on how your hairline is. If slickback isn't an option, either try buzzing it or work hard to improve your hair quality. Either way your face halos though.

Bb cream and fix ur hair ASAP OR ROT FOREVER FOR 9 HOURS DAILY

It means your eyebrows are naturally very close to your eyes. And it depends on how your hairline is. If slickback isn't an option, either try buzzing it or work hard to improve your hair quality. Either way your face halos though.
😂 thanks bro. I’ve always thought abt getting a buzz, my hairline is pretty good tbf not receding, is close eyebrows to eyes good then ?

• +1
Bb cream and fix ur hair ASAP OR ROT FOREVER FOR 9 HOURS DAILY
What’s BB cream? And would u say I get a buzz cut

😂 thanks bro. I’ve always thought abt getting a buzz, my hairline is pretty good tbf not receding, is close eyebrows to eyes good then ?
A buzz would suit you, but I refuse to give you advice on that. If you mess that up, I'm not taking responsibility for your suicide attempt. But I think you'll be fine, like I said, very masc face.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Schizotypalcel and grungymallard97
What’s BB cream? And would u say I get a buzz cut
Its like a tinted moisturizer, hides blemishes/scars really well, and no tbh just fix ur fringe or whatever u have rn so its not flat, taper + fringe is a jb magnet

• +1
Its like a tinted moisturizer, hides blemishes/scars really well, and no tbh just fix ur fringe or whatever u have rn so its not flat, taper + fringe is a jb magnet
I can’t make my hair look “fluffy” no matter how hard I try and idk why it’s such a curse, and yeah I’ll look into BB cream

• So Sad
Reactions: dbva
A buzz would suit you, but I refuse to give you advice on that. If you mess that up, I'm not taking responsibility for your suicide attempt. But I think you'll be fine, like I said, very masc face.
Thanks bro😂😂

• +1
Stop looking autistic probs

Having UEE is ideal
It is more approachable and women find it more attractive, don't ask me why, but in today's world profit off of not looking ultra masc

If you want to increase appeal, then stop squinting. Be relaxed bro, you'll exude confidence. People can tell when you do this. Women will think you are insecure, and care too much about impressing them
Why should you care that much to impress someone, especially if it doesn't work

Trust me, tomorrow normal eyes one day you'll see change in appeal
Change your hair too

• +1
Having UEE is ideal
It is more approachable and women find it more attractive, don't ask me why, but in today's world profit off of not looking ultra masc

If you want to increase appeal, then stop squinting. Be relaxed bro, you'll exude confidence. People can tell when you do this. Women will think you are insecure, and care too much about impressing them
Why should you care that much to impress someone, especially if it doesn't work

Trust me, tomorrow normal eyes one day you'll see change in appeal
Change your hair too
I’m not actually squinting in any but the 2nd pic (camera flash) but yeah I agree with u bro

• +1
Reactions: greycel
I’m not actually squinting in any but the 2nd pic (camera flash) but yeah I agree with u bro
Well if you aren't, you'd benefit from looking slightly surprised (very slightly), higher eyeborws v slightly (angled).. as it would make you look more approachable

• +1
Well if you aren't, you'd benefit from looking slightly surprised (very slightly), higher eyeborws v slightly (angled).. as it would make you look more approachable
yeah I’ve been told before I look mad all the time😭

• +1
Reactions: greycel
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
ur close to having a unibrow so plug that shit and fix ur hair with some texture powered or anything really look at a thread theirs one thats pretty good

Hair fix for u big bro

• +1