College Tour Officially Begins!

tyronelite

tyronelite

Banned Till Lean - No DMs
Just had our first college party this weekend. Shit was lit af 🔥
We got a lot of love from everyone when we pulled up
Vid should be up by next week

9571F87F 4409 4EEF BEF3 51297D77B847

Tegz @looksmaxxer234 @chadison @MentalcelTyronelite @mulattomaxxer @whiteissuperior @Gestapo @turkproducer @Prettyboy @fogdart @OOGABOOGA @alriodai @Austrian Oak @cvzvvc @fras @goat2x @MoeZart @StreegeReturn @Yliaster @ForeverRecession @ShowerMaxxing @Chadeep

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Aqua, Gestapo, cvzvvc and 21 others
So many ugly bastards in that video would be rotting on here if they weren't NT.

NT pill is so brutal.

Anyways, I'm happy for you. How many numbers or girls did you get?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aqua, ShowerMaxxing, Offensive Bias and 18 others
my brocel is going places, already had the sneak from your Snap 🙌 can't wait for the video to drop, looks so fun

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: tyronelite, thereallegend, Prettyboy and 1 other person
Did you actually get laid?

Mogs me

• JFL
Reactions: tyronelite
Nt is everything

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, Jason Voorhees, stevielake and 8 others
So many ugly bastards in that video would be rotting on here if they weren't NT.

NT pill is so brutal.

It could literally be me standing there. And I am a non-NT autist.

I was part of a frat aswell for 2 years and didn't slay shit there meanwhile I was posting here.

Most people on this forum have normal social lives, nobody would suspect them to be an autistic incel.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Aqua, ShowerMaxxing, tyronelite and 7 others
@kjsbdfiusdf doxed

262CED9B 87B2 4737 8D62 45F69F6BEF98

• JFL
Reactions: tyronelite, stevielake, Deleted member 14160 and 4 others
What state?

• +1

I was part of a frat aswell for 2 years and didn't slay shit there meanwhile I was posting here.

Most people on this forum have normal social lives, nobody would suspect them to be an autistic incel.
Cope

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, ShowerMaxxing, Mouthbreath and 7 others
What school next?

• +1
looks boring

why? you need to be nt to stand around and drink? you think most guys there are having sex?

Exactly. I been to all those lame parties in school. Didn't get shit.

Donald Trump Laugh GIF by Election 2020

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: P4fivee, tyronelite, stevielake and 2 others
looks boring

why? you need to be nt to stand around and drink? you think most guys there are having sex?
I don’t drink its haram. Talking about me if i was there i would be getting girls, their standards r super low its america and college parties. If i can slay weekly off tinder then this is ez mode but im aspie and shy so…
Tinder is cucked u feel like a walking dead while this shit is more improvised u feel alive i wish i ascended durint hs and uni… its beyond over

• +1
Reactions: Aqua, ShowerMaxxing, tyronelite and 3 others
I don’t drink its haram. Talking about me if i was there i would be getting girls, their standards r super low its america and college parties. If i can slay weekly off tinder then this is ez mode but im aspie and shy so…
Tinder is cucked u feel like a walking dead while this shit is more improvised u feel alive i wish i ascended durint hs and uni… its beyond over
you don’t drink cause it’s haram but have no problem fucking :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aqua, ShowerMaxxing, stevielake and 3 others
Fuck do people actually have parties like this. Looks like something from a movie. I have been to house parties but the scale is much smaller.

Did the police not come?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, tyronelite and Deleted member 7725
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Aqua, Entschuldigung, Oberyn and 1 other person
Fuck do people actually have parties like this. Looks like something from a movie. I have been to house parties but the scale is much smaller.

Did the police not come?
This is normal for college parties

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
Tinder is much easier than these social gatherings.

80% of the guys in these vids don't slay jack shit. They are just there to get drunk and dance and barely interact with women.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, 444, Looks234 and 2 others

Did the police not come?
This is normal in college:

It's all pointless af if you're not getting laid, which you won't if you're < 5 PSL.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, rand anon, Moggable and 2 others

Did the police not come?
I went to a party like this and the police got called on us, had to hop like 3 fences to escape, I accidentally ripped some guy's designer hoodie in the process

• Woah
Reactions: tyronelite and mulattomaxxer

Did the police not come?
It's over if this looks abnormal to you

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity

80% of the guys in these vids don't slay jack shit. They are just there to get drunk and dance and barely interact with women.
I see uggos slaying there 24/7 while they wouldn’t get spitted on on old

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and thereallegend

Parties are 80/20 but Tinder is 95/5.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Looks234 and Deleted member 18840
This is normal for college parties
I didn't see anything like this in the UK. We would usually just have pre drinks as a small group then go out to the pubs/clubs after. Parties like this would happen but there is a 99% police would shut this down.

House parties would happen but you wouldn't have more then 30 people there. The biggest house party I have been too was about 60 people for NYE when I was 17.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Danish_Retard, Moggable and 1 other person
I didn't see anything like this in the UK. We would usually just have pre drinks as a small group then go out to the pubs/clubs after. Parties like this would happen but there is a 99% police would shut this down.

House parties would happen but you wouldn't have more then 30 people there. The biggest house party I have been too was about 60 people for NYE when I was 17.
America mogs :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy, tyronelite, EverythingMattersCel and 1 other person
I'd probably pass on this party because the gender and race ratio looks fucked.

Latin night is my night.

This is a USA thing imo. No frat houses in the UK.
Right, if you're a rich UKcel you could be an exchange student an ascend pretty hard here tbh.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and Moggable
america mogs uk so hard when it comes to shit like this :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
its easier to get with some drunk ugly fat chick thats true.

When ur swiping on OLD u wouldn't lower ur standards so much. But when ur drunk at a party at some point ur gonna be like: whatever ill fuck the ugly whale.

Wouldn't call that 'slaying' though.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 18840
Right, if you're a rich UKcel you could be an exchange student an ascend pretty hard here tbh.
I'm not rich and I have already been to Uni. I need to wagecel now.

• +1
Not a single chadlite or stacylite on sight :feelswhere:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234 and Deleted member 18479
Anyways American parties look boring :feelskek:

The replies in this thread have me questioning wtf kinda people I actually interact with on this forum :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: tyronelite and Entschuldigung

I can't talk with normies because I don't watch or listen to the same things as they do. I don't have no tik-tok or social media. I can't relate to them at all. I've forced myself to watch mainstream tv shows but it's too cringe for me.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
looks boring

Yes lol. I'm to retarded and socially inept to strike up or carry on conversations. I have one word replies for everything.

• So Sad
I can't talk with normies because I don't watch or listen to the same things as they do. I don't have no tik-tok or social media. I can't relate to them at all. I've forced myself to watch mainstream tv shows but it's too cringe for me.
Same shit here. I have no issues socializing with normies and coming across as a normal social guy. But I just don't care about them or the shit they talk about.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18479
Did you actually get laid?
No. I don’t do this to get laid jfl that’s not my main goal

I do this to collab & get our name out there so we can get invited to more parties n shit
What school next?
Not sure yet but I’ll keep y’all updated
Did the police not come?
They did :lul: they gave NO FUCKS at all niggas was standing on the cop cars n shit :feelskek::feelskek:
I'd probably pass on this party because the gender and race ratio looks fucked.

Latin night is my night.
that’s not even the whole party lol there were plenty of chicks
The replies in this thread have me questioning wtf kinda people I actually interact with on this forum :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:
honestly lool

Yeah you still have to AT LEAST approach and talk to chicks.

You can’t just stand around with your boys and expect women to come to you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FrameMogger, Deleted member 18840 and stevielake
@Jack Jr @stevielake actually I just remembered :feelshaha:

I smashed this chick when I was filming the Santa Con video loool as I was filming my boy interviewing, she came up to me & said she wanted to give me her #

CD1255D7 BC17 4ACB 9836 3FB9632ED0AF

P.S. for future reference I will not smash any chicks I interview. Can’t mix business with pleasure

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: stevielake and Deleted member 18479
America mogs :Comfy:
Big american suburban houses were made for house parties. Meanwhile not long ago I had my man throw a party in an appartment like these
CE4B2AC6 BC79 49D5 8BF0 AA960743B865

There were like 15 people stuffed into two rooms, it was horrible :hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Moggedbyevery1, Deleted member 12234 and 2 others
The last clip gives me Project X vibes lol

• Love it
Big american suburban houses were made for house parties. Meanwhile not long ago I had my man throw a party in an appartment like these
View attachment 1671394

There were like 15 people stuffed into two rooms, it was horrible :hnghn:
American parties are made for getting ur dick sucked by some white girl in a bedroom :feelsgood:

• JFL
Reactions: stevielake