Cologne recs?

mulattocel

mulattocel

5’8” sub7, negative canthal tilt, 133 IQ autist
Been getting back into pheromonemaxxing lately, and always get compliments when I wear high-end shit. This married milf at my job would nearly pounce on me whenever I wore Monte Blanc Explorer Platinum.

Sprits on your wrists, inner arms, neck, chest, and belly will have em going crazy. Add a sprit to your hair if you really wanna scentmog.

This PAWG Stacy working at Macy’s recommended Bleu de Chanel to me based on her preference so I instacopped that. What other colognes have been working for you guys?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik616 and ey88
Sprits on your wrists, inner arms, neck, chest, and belly will have em going crazy. Add a sprit to your hair if you really wanna scentmog.
nah too much cologne is overkill you gotta make it smell natural with your own scent

and i'm not putting cologne in my hair nigga they put all types of chemicals in cologne

Ive never wore cologne
I dont even like deodarant it makes my armpits sticky

• JFL
Reactions: LuckyBeast and ey88
nah too much cologne is overkill you gotta make it smell natural with your own scent

and i'm not putting cologne in my hair nigga they put all types of chemicals in cologne
How much is enough then?

And it hasn’t made me norwood yet so I’m not worried

• +1
Reactions: mulattocel
wasn't talking about balding but more so hair health/quality
Alcohol based eau de toilettes can be more damaging to hair than oil based parfums, but if you spray from a distance you’ll be alright. After all, hairsprays have alcohol in them and people use that daily.

• +1
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever
No smell compliments for my face

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Klasik616
Al haramain amber oud tobacco edition smells 1:1 to the 300$ Tom Ford tobacco vanille

• Woah
You’d be surprised how high you ascend just by smelling like chad
Chad wears fake Dior Sausage and gets compliments isn't it @enchanted_elixir

• Love it
Reactions: Jason Voorhees